Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Barriers

Barriers 2 years 9 months ago #6220

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
Courtney I'm listening to it right now and it's disgusting.

I think my dad is handsome and sweet. He’s a fantastic dad and grandpa. I am not surprised my dad was told he was good-looking. He is. When people say that to me, I blush. Girls always said that to me during school, they loved it when my dad came to school. I had on black friend name Crystal, she told me to get into trouble so they would call my dad, she’d seen him one time and told everyone how cute he was. She said to pretend I beat her up and everyone laughed including the teacher. I told dad and he showed up surprising the whole class. My friend screamed when she saw him and I almost cried. I’m so proud of my dad.

I’m not surprised he helps Uncle Mark, also very handsome, do the work they are doing is communities. I think black people deserve reparations and they need to do something about how republicans are trying to suppress the vote of minorities. It’s a summer of counter work to fight injustices. I’m ready.
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Jazze.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Barriers 2 years 9 months ago #6221

• Linden
  • Premium Member
Talking about real barriers, I saw this tonight Courtney.

Yes, and my wife got the good looks. Justin is such a meek person. He will fight though, but he’s slow to anger and easy to talk to. He relates to everyone and is easy to befriend. I can picture exactly what happened when he came to this country and started in the public school. I agree racism is nothing but destructive. Our eyes were open to just how ugly this is watching what is going on in regards to law enforcement. We see it and we can’t ignore it, brush it under the rug, or pretend it’s not as bad as it actually is. I’m completely for restitution and compensation of some kind for African Americans.

Barriers 2 years 9 months ago #6222

• JJ
  • Premium Member
I saw that on MSNBC Friday night. All of it turns your stomach. Can’t we do a go fund me page or something to pay for his legal problems. Problems that are not of his making. These are examples of judicial injustices that equal law enforcement injustices. To me this Texas AG is equal to the officer who murdered George Floyd. These are the kinds of things people need to stand up for and demand change. I’m ready to stand up and do my part. Dad…can we help?

My dad is a wonderful person as handsome inside as he is out. I have always been proud to call him dad and I remember the girls checking him out all the time. I watch Jay have the same problem and I remember Caleb blushing all the time too. I miss Caleb.

Barriers 2 years 9 months ago #6223

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
I’ve been listening to it as well and I agree. We need to help.

I miss Caleb too and his sons look just like him. :cheer: I’m so glad he is remembered fondly and I’m sure his dad is as well.

Justin I can see you right now and I had to laugh. Mark…it never ends does it? Let me know what I can do to help out.
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Ashley.

Barriers 2 years 9 months ago #6224

• Josh
  • Premium Member
Kay, this makes no sense, I’m in to help out in anyway I can. Yeah people give to bad ass cops who are murdering people, we need to give to good people. Who need help as well.

I laughed reading Justin’s story also picturing it in my head. He’s a character and Mason is a good writer. It’s Justin’s voice well express through Mason’s writing. It is a great article and yes, lets get to work tearing down all the barriers racism has built up to suppress African American progress. I’m in agreement for reparations.

Barriers 2 years 9 months ago #6225

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Jackee, and that there is the primary question at hand.
I’m not always nice and don’t have much patients with adult humans. I love children but those adults who haven’t reached the 5 level of cognition, with is based in morality, I struggle stomaching.

Courtney, I saw this too and man oh man I agree this is injustice in the court sense which is just as horrific as what that Derek Chauvin did to George Floyd. I’m glad the news is shining a light on it and I love Rachel’s show. Go donate for this cause.

www.gofundme.com/f/help-hervis-rogers?qi...e155275a3dc89b49c30f
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds