Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Barriers

Barriers 2 years 9 months ago #6214

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m sure she did (big smile). She taught me how to kiss. She saw this story and called me laughing. She’s married with a couple kiddos now, married an Italian guy like he pa and he’s funny I like him. They will join us at the next meeting.

I don’t know what happen to the teacher, she never said anything to me and I didn’t say anything to her. Wayne went to prison and is a part of the Aryan brotherhood. He actually got time added to his sentence because he was involved in a murder while in prison. No it wasn’t a black male either but another white male he felt he was competing with over something. I think his older brother turned out better. Theresa knows more he dad is still in Law enforcement.

Mike…man that was shocking to me. Yes they listened to her and I knew it wasn’t only because she was beautiful. I made me feel empowered in some way. Ebony gives me that feeling as well. My dad did fear the white people backlash.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Barriers 2 years 9 months ago #6215

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
I don’t understand the intensity of the racism in this country but it is debilitation to those it is waged against as well as those who harbor their racist feelings. Why can’t they see that? It’s so very sad. In the end it does nothing but cost, money, prosperity, relationships, success, and even lives. It’s a lose lose situation where no one benefits or really wins. Not a sustainable win anyway. This is an example of the powerful destructive power of hate. How do you hate someone because of their complexion? It is stupid on a level that is so insane as to not be measurable especially in the lose it causes. What we saw happen to George Floyd was raw hate and the result was lose for everyone who was there that day. NOTHING POSITIVE or CONSTRUCTIVE was learned or gained. What we did learn was this is how destructive racism fueled by unbridled hate can and often is. So many lives were negatively impacted and I’m still asking why? What was the goal, the purpose? It’s baffling. Now some measure of payment is fair to compensate for white generation racial hate. WOW!

Barriers 2 years 9 months ago #6216

• nicoli
I was not attracted to the typical type of woman this country classifies as being beautiful. I don’t think pale, light eyes and blonde woman are beautiful. To me if you’ve seen one you’ve seen them all. So, I heard dad well. Society says this is what every man should desire and he said it wasn’t all it’s cracked up to be. I am not the following type. I like Native Americans and my dark haired, browned eyed French goddess.

I think any group of people who have suffered for over four hundred years in a country their ancestors were brought to by force, made to build, deserves compensation. I can’t stand listening to white supremist talking all that off the wall bull shit about how white people built this country, that’s a damn lie. They helped but they did not do this alone. I’m still dealing with the cruelty Chevin subjected George, the world to that faithful day. That was a big eye opener for me. I’m paying attention whenever I see a cop pull a black person over or have any interactions with them I witness.

Barriers 2 years 9 months ago #6217

• Marc
  • Premium Member
It’s like we watched the police get progressively worse after Travon Martin. I’m still having some anxiety behind that Uncle Nico. Bad officers have forever tarnished the honorable position of being an officer of the law. The silence, tolerance and down playing the union has been a party to has finally reared its ugly head. I think some form of reparations is in order.

Barriers 2 years 9 months ago #6218

• Jay
  • Administrator
I'm not cute :lol: :lol: :lol: . I'm ugly :dry: Jackie…that was deep. I agree. What is it all getting white supremacist…their hate? It eventually leads to a gross act of violence. It never amounts to anything progressive and it in itself is evidence some ideas are leading to behaviors that are completely destructive. You can’t build anything worth anything if all your attitude shows is hate. It never been worth it. Well now it’s time to pay up so pay up.

Barriers 2 years 9 months ago #6219

• Kay
  • Premium Member
Uncle Justin you are so cute even your personality. You do remind me of Uncle Mark. Dad often said White America is going to be sorry for how they treat Black Americans. He was right again. The voting situation is really serious. I just saw a story on MSNBC about Texas law makers persecuting black voters while excusing white men who blatantly committed voter fraud. This is do damn archaic it can’t be ignored.

Now this is about a black woman and three white men who were actually caught in Pennsylvania committing voter fraud. Check out the consequences in these cases.
Now…check this story out. If you didn’t watch Rachel Maddow tonight, please read this story. This is the problem in this country, especially when it comes to criminal justice, one of the things the UN Chief said American’s need to work on when dealing with African Americans in the United States.

www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-te...imaries-16305192.php

Okay so his being taken out of the county he lives and voted in which is very diverse, to an all white county one of eight neighboring counties, in an attempt to convict this man for up to twelve years in jail for voting a few weeks before his parole date expired. We need to come together for things like this, pay his bail and get him a good attorney. I’m so pissed about this I’m tired of listening, let’s do something about it.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds