Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Worthy

Worthy 3 years 4 days ago #6125

• Loreen
  • Administrator
I know I am worthy and I have hope because I am surrounded by good people of all ethnicitys in our Gnostic Group. It’s like Mark always says we have to surround ourselves with good people that’s how we all survive and stay strong.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Worthy 3 years 4 days ago #6126

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Benji man I agree, all this talk about black people being so damn frightening and dangerous, and all my life I’ve felt it was white people who were the violent scary ones. My dad showed me different and I know now that I am worthy and I’m also blessed. I love you dad and I’ll follow you wherever you lead so Yes…I’ll join you gladly.

Worthy 3 years 4 days ago #6127

• Alex
  • Premium Member
Yaaa, we are leaving!!!! That is comforting to me and my parents. I’m nervous in America now. I thought things were getting better but once trump won and then we saw how many supporters he has and that is very disheartening. I want to be where I can prosper naturally not where the color of my skin determines my eligibility for prosperity. I’m just ready for a normal worry-free life. I’m worthy and I want to live like I’m worthy without hindrance.

Worthy 3 years 4 days ago #6128

• Beth
  • Premium Member
I have admit, I am a little shocked and very surprised things have come this far and so much hasn’t changed. In fact, it seems to me things have gotten worse and because leadership, to many in leadership, are corrupt. I don’t know how we will get them out because of all they have done up until now to lock down voting areas and nothing was done about it. Now they are trying to stop millions from voting and because we have so many corrupt people in congress, we can’t do anything about all this shit the republicans are doing at the state level. The republicans are full of corrupt people and I have gotten away with cheating their way to the top for way to long. Now they’ve even packed the court with corrupt justices. Where us our hope, honestly? Now they’re trying to corrupt the education system everything will go to hell if nothing is done soon Well be like other third world countries, like North Korea, and Russia. I don’t want to live like that.
Last Edit: 3 years 4 days ago by Beth.

Worthy 3 years 4 days ago #6129

• Miles
  • Premium Member
Me too dad :cheer: I realize how worthy I am now but I went through a time when I didn’t feel very worthy at all. I agree we have way too many corrupt people in politics but people vote them into office. At the end of the day, we live in a society full of hateful racist white people hell bent on denying and insuring all other races never get to much of a small piece of the large American pie. That’s it.

Worthy 3 years 3 days ago #6130

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I know they aren’t conservative anymore I don’t think they ever believed in anything they professed to stand. This point we are at has been a long time in the making. They can’t mask themselves anymore but literally nothing has changed. Now we all see them as they truly are including many in their party. Some are leaving others are hanging on to see if things will correct themselves but I don’t think the good ones will last long. Racism doesn’t die because the messaging hasn’t died. We are worth because we live and that us why to take a life, especially an innocent child.
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds