Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Worthy

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6119

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
I see division growing and I can honestly see how slavery and racism has been a barrier in the advancement of this country since its inception. It’s unbelievable how many of this nation’s leaders are racist and if you ask me that’s what needs to change immediately. If it means terms than let’s do it. If it means no life time appointments then so be it. We need to weed out the racist leaders so they can stop spreading their hateful ideas. I just don’t know how we go about cleaning up congress. I know the decent people in government are just as stunned by what is going on. I feel for them. We can’t give up the fight for right. I am worthy and we all are worthy so, lets fight for what we all deserve and are entitled to. There is no way a few assholes should be able to take it from us no way.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6120

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Hell, yes there is a whole damn lot of racist people in this country. I can’t tell you how refreshing it is to live abroad where things just aren’t like they are here. Race is really a big thing in the United States. I overheard a conversation and the hate dripping off every word was enough for me to get up and move. I told the waiter I need another seat. I just didn’t care to be near people who think that shit is still all right. It’s not. I feel like everyone has a right to the right to prosperity, to work and better their situation. I do feel like we are born worthy of our lives but it’s real hard when the majority pretend to love, care about, or even believe there is a higher power.

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6121

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
I am worthy, I’m ready to go home and I’m glad we are leaving in a couple weeks. Chris is better and we have both been completely vaccinated. We are ready to go home because I think things are about to get real ugly in the United States, or should I say the divided states.

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6122

• Benji
  • Premium Member
My thing is so much time and effort is put into making sure we feel as worthless as possible, the messaging that we are bad, lying, cheating, thieves, that we are so dangerous and all I see around us are them who are all of these things. I see them trying to infiltrate all of our systems in order to spread corruption and give power to it. I know in my heart I am worthy of the life I was given. I’m glad I am a part of a faith that reinforces that fact.

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6123

• Mary
  • Premium Member
I personally find all of this scary and we are leaving because of it I simply don’t want to live in a place with a corrupt government. There are way too many corrupt people in congress and I don’t want to be here much longer because I think it’s going to get pretty bad. We can’t het better people because of gerrymandering and the corrupt courts refusing to do anything about the constitutional right to vote. What can be done about that now? I don’t know but there are way to many bad people in this country that’s what this whole thing with trump showed me. I think I’m worthy and I completely understand why but too many here will never allow others to have what God intended for us all to have.

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6124

• Brad
  • Premium Member
I always knew we had a serious equality problem in this country because I have experienced a form of discrimination and inequality personally. My last name ends with a vowel and I’m autistic. My own mother hated me. So. I know what it feels like and I’m so glad to be married to someone who has shared in my struggles in this country. I’m one of those who had to learn I’m worthy because for years I was told and finally convinced I was not. I know better now.
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds