Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Worthy

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6131

• Barb
  • Premium Member
I heard someone who either works for facebook or used to work for facebook in a department that tracked bad behavior say he witnessed how horrible human beings behave He called them some of the worst people on the planet. That was profound to me. It served as a reminder this is hell and this is why things are so horrible. We don’t need a devil we have some of the worse human beings in existence. I can see why we have Covid I just wish it could strike with percussion taking out the worst of humanity. One that note it’s good to know I am worthy because although I grew up in a wealthy home I felt like I was worthless most of my life in my parent’s home.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6132

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
I know all to well what kind of people make this life hell, I was once one of them. I find myself be enlisted to do the same kind of things I did earlier in life but this time for a greater good. Finally, I’ve come into my own. Mason says I’m a warrior, hell yeah!! I’m the bomb! I’m with Mark…let’s suit up and get ready. We aren’t going down without a fight. Let’s give the hellions HELL!!!

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6133

• Tina
  • Premium Member
Honey you’re are the bomb and we miss you. You’re so busy we hardly see you anymore. I’m so proud of you and proud to be your wife Carmine. I love you and I know I’m worthy because I was blessed with you. Life is scary but that’s when our faith comes in and we do have to stand firm in right just like Liz Chaney. Now that is an image we can all appreciate. God Bless Her for her courage, commitment to right, and her incredible honor.

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6134

• Josh
  • Premium Member
I agree Tina I’m so proud of her, so proud. We need more people like that in leadership positions, unfortunately we have a bunch of corrupt people in leadership and that’s so sad. I don’t like the republicans that the Cheney’s helped create and ultimately that’s why trump was elected, but I admit she did stand up and sacrifice her position for the truth. I felt the same way about McCain, at least he was honest. Now all they do is lie. It’s a damn shame. I’ve always felt worthy but I’m rich, pass for white, and I’m male. It’s time all humans realized their worth.

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6135

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
So many people and situations happen that tear away at your self-esteem and make you feel unworthy that it’s sometimes very hard to believe anything good. I feel as if I’ve been blessed twice over Tina and I know I am worthy and I want to help everyone I can realize their own worth. It’s a crazy world and I am determined to make sure my kids have a fighting chance at life no matter what choices they make. I want them always armed with the truth because I truly believe the best contributions, we make to this world are our offspring. I do believe children are our future and we need to make sure they are ready to lead the way.

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6136

• JJ
  • Premium Member
WE CAN TAKE OFF OUR MASK!!!

If you are fully vaccinated and I am. WaaaHooo. Man I don't know how to act. Anywho, :cheer: I’m proud of my father and want to always be as close to like him as possible and I’m glad we have people like Carmine, Anthony, and Michael in our life. I know my dad is in good hands with them at the head of our security team. I can’t believe how in shape Uncle Mike is. He’s been training us and man he’s tough. My dad always taught us we were worthy so I know this and I think everyone should realize that no matter what is going on.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds