Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Worthy

Worthy 3 years 2 weeks ago #6094

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Let's talk worthy. We've had many discussions about current events. Lets take it a step further and talk about what we think about current events in policing in the this country and accountability.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Worthy 3 years 1 week ago #6095

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Although it’s good to have a justice department that functions as it was designed to work, normally that is, look at all the shit the republicans are doing. Years and years of all the tactics republicans use to sway popular vote has culminated into the big mess we have now. I can’t believe they are continuing this trump election fraud crap. Something is really wrong with the fiber holding this country together. There are too many people sending this man money causing the government to get involved. The feds are also filing charges on the four officers involved in the George Floyd murder. I’m glad that damn Chauvin did this before to a fourteen year old boy.

Worthy 3 years 1 week ago #6096

• Karen
  • Premium Member
What is going on in this country? Are they really trying to destroy the democracy in exchange of a authoritarian system? Mike the government took on those three who killed Armaud Arbery. It’s obvious the states will not hold many of these officers accountable so I’m glad the government is stepping in. They let that cop who shot the man in Wendy’s parking lot in the back go back to his job. That’s the problem. I think it’s about time something serious is done about all these killings. I can’t believe the republicans, and all the shit they are doing right out in the open.

Worthy 3 years 1 week ago #6097

• Justin
  • Administrator
I just want to know what they are doing about this voter suppression going on in all this republican states. What the hell is going on in Arizona? How is this legal? I’d be pissed if these clowns were messing with my ballot. I would really like to hear what they are doing about all of this lying the republicans are doing and I think the FCC needs to pull the plug on Fox and any network that allows anyone to blatantly on television. I think it’s time to do exactly like the feds are doing to these officers and other out of control extremist who kill minorities.

Worthy 3 years 1 week ago #6098

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
Man it is crazy what is going on. Yes we have to remember we are worthy because the most high said we are. That is all the validation any of us needs and let us always remember Karma. I don’t think any of these people are going to get off with what they are doing. All these damn lies and I can’t wait to watch the might fall.

Worthy 3 years 1 week ago #6099

• nicoli
A lot is being done Justin. They are filing law suits as the laws are against to constitutions. Sometimes some people need hard lessons to fully grasp the fact that they can’t keep doing what they want to do Now they are attacking education and I just want to say my kids are entitled to the truth. I’m glad they are in the Gnostic school and we need to expand the grades. As far as I’m concerned I don’t want my kids in public schools where information is suppressed to make the descendants of oppressors comfortable.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds