Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Worthy

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6113

• Niobi
I think I worth and I think man make must people feel unworthy. I just don’t know where that leave us now. There so many bad ones in power. It is always this way. Look at the poor Russian people forced to deal with monster Putin, they not to protest just forced to let him do whatever he want. These Republicans what this country to be this way. We have to see it now or it get out of our control. We hope enough see and fight now, no time to be lazy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6114

• Adam
  • Premium Member
I agree we are all born worthy and sadly man has deprived so many people of all the things they are entitled to. It’s hard to keep the faith but I am encouraged with those of us who have decided to stand up for what is right. All we can do is spread out and keep trying to bring about righteous change.

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6115

• Justine
  • Premium Member
Yes we are worthy. I see it all around me in our group every day and it gives me hope. I need to focus on the good people and keep fighting to purge ourselves of many of the parasites masquerading as republicans, as humans even.

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6116

• Jess
You know we have to remember that these people don’t really believe in the Most High, they believe they are special, ordained to be cruel and rule over others in the species. This is why they can embrace a tyrant, a thief, a murderer, a rapist, a adulter, a cheater and a LIAR. The man has no honor and neither do any of them. It’s simply not possible. So, we have to know that we are worthy and we are also better human beings, after all we don’t piss and shit all over someone’s house we have broken into and play in it smearing it all over the walls like uncivilized savages. Did someone say superior? To who? To What? I don’t think so.

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6117

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
I have learned worthiness the right kind, since I found my faith. But, some people aren’t raised to have any real morals. I mean how can you teach morals when you think you are perfect simply because of the color of your skin? White privilege is a since of perfection, honor, blameless. So how do you form a real moral way of thinking if you believe you are above many of the attributes that ground you morally? I keep thinking about the racist white people, particularly the ones who stormed the capital. Look at how they look and remind yourself they think they are better thank everyone. Honestly, it’s disgusting. It threatening Justin was threatened by a former employee who is a Trumpian, and us pissed that he lost his job so he and his band of misfits keep making threats. Well, we are fighters and if war is what they want than war is what they’ll get.

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6118

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
I was called a traitor today…I had to remind the creep, someone I once called friend, that I am a Jew and people like him don’t like Jewish people. He agreed and called us liars and thieves. Said we are worse than “ns” of course we are so why is he upset that my dad refused to treat someone he knows. They think they are entitled to do and say whatever they want, on top of having a place to live, transportation, clean water, clean air, food, and medical attention whenever they need it, from whomever the need it from. It’s pathetic. Now they want to lie to kids in school that’s why my kids will never attend a public school. Let them send their kids to learn lies and become the new generation of liars.

Well, we are worthy and deserve what is necessary to sustain life, and we are decent people to boot.
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds