Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Worthy

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6137

• Kay
  • Premium Member
Well, the ugly us certainly out in the open. I’m so glad my dad isn’t here to see what’s become of his party. But…his children turned out beautifully and although they didn’t follow in his political footsteps, they did adapt his nature and desire to do what is right. I pray Biden and Harris can get things back on track, at least to some degree and the government will do something about our constitutional voting rights, I’ll rest easy when I know the states can’t legally suppress anyone’s voice. I am also glad my son is in the Gnostic Learning Academy I absolutely have no faith in the American public school system.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6138

• Linden
  • Premium Member
Israel is at it again. They are always at War to me.

I didn’t feel very worthy growing up because I had a father they made us feel like we were worthless. Mom tried but he would say shit that undermined all her good efforts all the time. When she left him I began to emotionally heal. I now know I’m worthy and no one can take that from me but when an entire race makes another race feel valueless that’s unimaginable. All we can do is be here for the oppressed and do all we can to stand up for and stand up with in the fight against oppression.

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6139

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
I think we are lucky because we had our dad. Our mother wasn’t that great but or isn’t that great and loves to act like we aren’t healthy because our step-mom is black but she’s the one who isn’t healthy. Rumor has it she has Covid and she’s struggling to shake it. We don’t know for sure but while she has always devalued the lives of people like my mom, her life has always been the one who lived haphazardly. I’m worthy because I live, my dad has always said that. He’s always right. :cheer:

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6140

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
I am worthy, You are worthy, We are worthy. My girls lost their mother today, not to Covid but the man she has been with for years has always been abusive and he finally went to far. To me it speaks to all women who feel they are unworthy, that’s why they stay in relationship like this. She had two other children who are now without their mother and their father, clearly a good thing, as he has been arrested and charged with first degree murder. I’m glad my kids are in the Gnostic Academy and I also wish it went all the way through high school. My kids know they are worthy and it’s something that is being reinforced inside as well as out that they are worthy.

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6141

• Val
  • Premium Member
Yep, we didn’t have that great of an experience growing up but dad is trying to be in our lives. He says he can honestly see how the racial situation in this country has been devastating on the lives of black people, and because of Jewish leadership they are having a serious issue that is equally as charged. I know I am worthy and it makes me appreciate my life and those in it that much more.

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6142

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
I never felt devalued or insignificant but I am basically a white male. I feel whole now and I love my real grandmother she is so awesome and does a lot of social work. I can see how my dad turned out to be such a wonderful person and I am lucky, blessed. I just want to be more like Justin and be a part of what Mark does, sharing the wealth and putting it to good use. Mark says’ he can’t take it and his kids are set so it’s nothing left to do but spend. He says the more he spends the more comes back, Amazing, a blessed man who is a blessing to us all.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds