Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Worthy

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6143

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
I too learned what it means to be worthy at a later point in house. I know now that I am and I agree I will not be a part of any group that contributes to or causes others to suffer. We live in scary times but I pray and hope good will prevail and at some point we weed out all the racist people out of our society.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6144

• Brice
  • Premium Member
All I can say is the shit they say about black people is bullshit I have met way worse white people who are delusional. I’m glad I’m not walking around in that alternative reality. Just look at these ignorant people in our government. I know I’m worthy and I will continue to work with my uncles to provide all the assistance I can to help out others especially those who suffer the most in this country. Everyone should know they are worthy and no one group of people should have the right or the power to oppress another group of humans and deny them the things necessary to sustain the life the Most High declared them worthy of.

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6145

• Mia
I’m glad the I found my family and through them I found my husband so I definitely know I’m worthy. We have to spread the love and I have been successful with a few friends believe it or not I am bringing two friends to the meeting and they are really upset about what’s been going on lately. All we can do is stay positive and available for people when they need us.

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6146

• Stew
I grew up in a world riddled with racism. My folks came to America where my pa mad his fortune and did everything in his power to fit into white American society. In fact, I didn’t realize I was a Jew until I was an adult male and overheard people speaking negatively about Jewish people and my father admitted we were Jewish. I was never more proud of my father. He lost business but regained business from black and brown people and from that point he was out and open about our ethnicity. He told me to never make the mistake he did and not know my own worth so this article hit close to home because I didn’t listen. Walked away from a woman who gave me my only son for a rich witch who made me feel bad about everything in my life. I have been blessed and this time I did not allow myself to become distracted by superficial nonsense. We are all worth as Mark states in this article and now is the time for those of us who have to reach down and help those who struggle especially do to no fault of their own.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds