Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Worthy

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6107

• Emily
  • Administrator
Anyone who is white knows someone who is extremely racist is lying. Sometimes you go somewhere and its only white people and that’s when they show their true face. I have them in my family and dad chose not to spend much time with them. I didn’t understand a lot when I was younger but I began to realize what was happening as I aged. Parents might not want their kids to know the horror of what white people have imposed on others but the world will teach them. If they go abroad, they will know as the world witnessed what happened to George and they were outraged. Yes, we are all worthy of the lives we have been born into, but we are in hell and there will always be evil people around to remind us of just where we are.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6108

• Tony
  • Premium Member
I agree Emily and people have a way of trying to tell us what we are worth all the time. I mean Italians always know we are viewed differently simply because our last names end with a vowel. There is always someone out there that will make sure you know what they think your place is. I completely agree with the concept of this being hell and I totally understand why it’s other humans that make this journey a hellish one. We absolutely don’t need a devil but it’s clear really bad people need to blame someone or something for the ugly in the world. I don’t think they should let them take the truth out of history because when forced to look at t he ugly truth, I think that will foster a desire to make amends and change. In the meantime, we have to truly embrace the fact that the lord has made us worthy and that’s why the fallout from what was done to George Floyd is so intense

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6109

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I think it’s scary, and it’s clear why things don’t change. They refuse to admit their wrong and they can’t cover it up any longer so they want to force it down our throats. They want us to pay taxes like a citizen but be treated like we are less than human, unworthy of equality. It’s hard to believe your worthy when the powers that be have continuously went over and beyond what they deem necessary to insure we don’t feel worthy. I have to look at myself every day and tell myself the Most High has declared me worthy. I’m glad my children attend a school where they are learning the truth about American History. They will be armed with the truth all their lives and unlike many of us, they know they are worthy.

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6110

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Dangerous times. The lord makes us worthy, humanity invented money finding a way to classify us based on economic status, no money no worth. The lord allows many of us to survive deadly illnesses, Covid, once again declaring us WORTHY of life, and scumbags like that Gaets, Jordan, McCarthy, Graham, Trump and ALL trumians, all those without honor, morals, dignity or integrity, that should not be in any position of power, all the people with an abundance of what man values far more than the most high, have declared many of us unworthy. Some more than others. Even going so far as to accuse The Most High of counting them as unworthy AKA Religion. All we can do is keep standing up for truth, purpose, righteousness, and trust that Karma will do what is was designed to do.

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6111

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
We were blessed with our lives, grace and worthiness freely granted by the most powerful. So, the biggest sin humanity commits is to counter the Most High. To literally refuse to all what the Most High granted just for existing. I know life here does not always make it easy to believe we are worthy of our lives, peace, prosperity. But we are. I am glad the government is finally stepping up and demanding accountability. We all need to stand up to blatant lies and remember, as they continue to attempt to mask, coverup, and lie about the ugly in this counties past and how badly it has devastated entire ethnic groups, let us remember this has always been their moto, as they find it now impossible to mask their true nature, let us remember how the embrace lies, uphold injustice, ignore or attempt to cover up sexual deviant behavior, steal and cheat their way into positions of power, that two many of these types people are in positions we have the power to remove them from. It’s time to decide what we stand for and be a part of doing the right thing.

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6112

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Folks, it’s time we see all people we encounter for who and what they are. It’s time to pay attention to those around us and decide if they are the kinds of people we want around us. If we share their values we are surrounded by the right kind of people but if we don’t there needs to be separation, division. Anyone who felt they are republican now has to ask themselves is this really who they are. Republicans in leadership seek an authoritarian system of government because they have exhausted all ways to control, suppress, dominate, oppress, ridicule, overpower, subjugate, incarcerate and even murder without impunity a race of humans Democratically. Now they the only way to continue their reign of terror is to reshape the government forcing minorities to accept being treated in the disgusting ways they have suffered with being treated since the founding of this Nation. Recognize the core cause of or motivation behind what they do. If we are all equal there will be fairness and no need to be in control or power. It is the power that they crave, the God complex that feeds them. It is a complex that comes from no challenges in life being able to have most of what they want, having no real cares about transportation, homes, food. Being able to travel freely about the world. Over time this fosters a better than attitude, particularly when it comes to crime, living conditions, and way of life.

Find your people and mount up.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds