Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Worthy

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6100

• Marc
  • Premium Member
OOO uncle Nico…can you believe how they are seriously fighting to stop schools from teaching kids the truth. Talking about traumatizing it is to their kids. What about how traumatizing life continues to be for people who are black. The level of racism in this country is staggering. I honestly didn’t realize it as bad as it honestly is. I think we all need to know we are worth and not let men telling us otherwise. I mean, who the hell do they think they are? I grow more and more disgusted every day. The lies, the drama, it’s shameful and to many old members of the republican party are shameless.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6101

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I swear it’s like all the worse people in this country have far to much money top spare and throw away. Seems to me it’s time to I think when we stop hiring them, especially in leadership or any position of authority things will change. I like how the employers in our group have implemented policies that have a zero tolerance for any form of racism or bias. The good news is, the good news and the truth is, we have a normal leader and a functioning government again. It’s time for the sane people stand up and let’s chase the insane back into their caves.

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6102

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I agree with Nico, it looks bad now but these are a movement and we all have seen what movements do. We just have to keep the momentum to totally do right with the most disenfranchised members of our society.

I know I’m worthy, and I’m getting better continuing this journey without Jordan. I’ve moved in with my brother because I suffer from MS just as my sister and none of us know who much Jordan took care of me until he was gone. It’s easier to get through the loss of a love one when you see how many that person brings together and the joy that is as result. Mason was reunited with her daughter and it has been wonderful for her. Our family is closer and that has been the best medicine for me. We are all worthy of the necessary entitlements that are essential to sustain our lives.

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6103

• Rod
  • Elite Member
All I know is the republican party as it stands, is a disaster. They don’t stand for anything good in any way. They are lying, racist, child molesting, misogynist, anti-democratic, anti-US constitutionist mad people. What’s scary is there are way too many of them. I’ve had to stop seeing some patients because they are racist and had no trouble saying they were. They were shocked when I told them I could no longer treat them. I choose to completely separate myself from all forms of trumpish behavior. These are the kinds of people I will be avoiding in the future, the ones I feel are the violent frightening ones. The ones we need to lock our doors and fear. I’m sorry, I don’t want any part of people who break into houses and defecate, destroy, and dishonor.

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6105

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
I do feel worthy and for that reason I will not allow people to make me feel anything less than that. I’m glad the government in stepping up and declaring these police murders of black people a civil rights violation. We need accountability and it’s refreshing to hope that is about to happen. This is serious and we can’t ignore what’s happening and hope it will blow over. Over four hundred years and it hasn’t blown over folks we have to fight for what is right.

Worthy 2 years 11 months ago #6106

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
I’d like to say what is going on with the republicans is shocking but it’s not. I was married to a racist woman and her whole family was bad. I’d like to say it’s just white men but I know sometimes white women are the worse. I’d like to say they only target one group of people but, let’s face it folks, hate sees no skin color at the end of the day. Hate just hates and it’s spreading like wild fire. We have to keep knowing that we are worthy, keep realizing that the one that matters most has declared us worth and that’s all that matters when we come into this world, as we journey through life, and when we leave this life, The Most High is all that matters and all the justification we will ever need.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds