Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Knowing You

Knowing You 3 years 4 days ago #6072

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
There just comes a time when you are out of words. You can only decide what you will do and be going forward and that is where I am. I will not have anything to do with oppression, racism, or any activity that can in anyway be defined as racist. I want no part of it in or around me and my family. My eyes have seen and they can’t be closed. I’ve been literally traumatized and the images will never leave me. I have come to the conclusion as a white man, that it is white people that are the real danger here, not minorities. I never want to hear that again because it’s a lie. We have to fight for our democracy every single day and we have to get some of these corrupt people out of positions they occupy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Knowing You 3 years 4 days ago #6073

• Val
  • Premium Member
I’m tired and for me, nothing will ever be the same after what we witnessed that creature do to a man on the street last May. . I have nightmares about what happened to George Floyd and I’m glad the man that gave those to me will be going to prison. I have anxiety after what happened over the past four years and led to what happened on January 6. I’m worried about all the evil we see in this world from people who are supposed to be honorable and who we trust to protect us. What are we to do about child abuse when law enforcement is murdering children almost weekly somewhere in this country? I know who I am and what will be doing going forward and I am satisfied with what I know. I am a Gnostic, need I say more!

Knowing You 3 years 4 days ago #6074

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Not at all Val Not at all. :cheer:

Knowing You 3 years 4 days ago #6075

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
I was secretly viewing the site and did the mirror thing. It changed my life. I realized I was somewhere I didn’t want to be, somewhere I didn’t belong. I needed my parents and it was time to get myself and my family where we all belong. It changed my life. I shared it with my siblings and we knew what we had to do. One by one we began to make our move, and then I talked to grandpa, I finally got a moment along with him. I told him, he did it, we talked like we have never talked before and he made her leave us in a way I’ve never seen him take charge before. I even shocked her. She was a demon, a demon that knew my grandfather had waken up. He told me she was not my grandmother, our father’s mother was still alive and he knew exactly how to get in touch with her. It was as if me and my siblings pulling away broke a curse or lifted one. All of us were free. Whatever hold she had on grandpa was broken and it was broken on us as well. Grandma confirmed she interfered in their life shortly after our dad was born. I tell you all this to say we need to know and be true to who we are not what someone wants us to be. Soul searching requires courage and if the republicans have shown us for years, is they don’t have much of that.

Knowing You 3 years 4 days ago #6076

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I love you too Jazz. :cheer: :kiss:

Knowing You 3 years 4 days ago #6077

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
I grew up in a completely racist home and I hated it. Aaron saved my life and I do mean literally. The more my family ranted about Black people the more I felt drawn to black people. I was beaten for playing with them, punished later in life for standing up for them. When I left their house. I was disowned because I was dating a Jew, Aaron. I love how Justin’s children love and cherish their father. They look at him with such adoration. They also look at him with a measure of contentment, relief. I don’t know that kind of love for a parent. I can completely relate to some of the feelings Mason rarely shared because she likes being happy :cheer: Looking at myself in the mirror for five minutes confirmed what I felt was true about me all my life, I am a black woman brown into white skin and it was hell growing up. Sometimes I have visions of a life in the past. I was a slave and I was beaten to death. I can’t tell if I’m male or female but I know I’m black and Native American I see my long dark hair and golden brown skin but I don’t know if I’m male or female. I know my core is meek but I am brave and will fight. So I have fought for what I believe is right all my life. Guilty, finally.
Last Edit: 3 years 3 days ago by Mason.
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds