Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Knowing You

Knowing You 2 years 11 months ago #6090

• Mia
Wow, you McGinnises are freakily amazing :lol:

I’m so glad they didn’t let him off, that Chauvin. I just don’t know if things will ever really change. It’s so bad, military men attacking people in stores, people walking down the street. It’s insane, it’s scary, and I don’t want to be here so I’m glad we too are leaving. I know myself and know I’m unable to listen to anybody yelling at me in my face like that. I am my mother’s daughter in many ways. I want to be really free and that isn’t possible in the United States because they have allowed things to be bad for so long and it’s now threatening to destroy this countries democracy. As it began, and has always been, the horrible way they treat black people in this country has always threaten its stability. Slavery was a major issue. I have no faith that the white culture of the United States will ever come to a point where they stop believing they are superior, they are somehow chosen, and it is their primary reason for living, keeping their knee in the neck of black people, keeping them from prosperity, fairness, freedom, justice, and even life. To many live to make sure this tradition continues in this country. I will feel much better out of it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Knowing You 2 years 11 months ago #6091

• Stew
Why do they just keep doing the same shit? It will not stop until ever last single one of them is held accountable. How are we supposed to feel this is not training? It’s obvious they are being told to shot black people, shot to kill not to maim. Shit it’s not rocket science. They are killing children on site while grown as white killers are taken alive unless they kill themselves. We are not stupid. Nothing will change until there is real accountability, transformation, vetting, and certain things must change such as having things that disqualify applicants immediately. Any affiliation with white nationalist, Ayron, Qnon, kkk and /or white supremist must be immediately disqualified. Background checks have to be done, they can’t join the military, or be in any type of law enforcement going forward. Like Justin, I have terminated the employment of anyone who has been accused of racial bias in my employee. This will not end until we as citizens ostracize these kinds of people.

My grandson breath life into to me, lit a fire that would not be extinguished. My eyes were open and refused to close and give in to the darkness I had lived in for so long. I could breathe and it was so damn comforting. I realized I wasn’t where I wanted to be, and I missed my son. That’s what looking in the mirror did for me.

Knowing You 2 years 11 months ago #6092

• Vince
Brice I have always been more attracted to women with a darker complexion as well. I love how you put that into prospective. I can’t stand Italian who take the white thing to far. At the end of the day our last name ends with a vowel and we are just a hair-breath from being treated like the Jewish, Black, and Mexican people in this country. I looked at myself in the mirror and realized I wasn’t doing enough, I had to do more. I have now cleaned house in my company as well. These bad cops are killing kids and there is nothing more heinous than that. I for completely reforming the position of police in this country and taking away a little of the power they have. They can’t continue to be arrester, judge, jury, and executioner. That can’t be allowed to be the sole decider of who lives and dies any more. It has to stop.

Knowing You 2 years 11 months ago #6093

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I'm pulling up the rear here, I'm busy putting legal matters together, securities, at the resort. I am disgusted with what has been going on in the US for many years. Black people are disenfranchised in the country from the moment the first black person stepped foot on the continent. I saw a mother on the news today speaking about having her white children at the protest. She said she wanted them to understand that they, her children, were afforded freedoms and liberties people with darker skin are not simply because of the color or their skin. If more white parents felt that way the world would really change. The mirror activity did many things for me all positive. Sis, I saw the White Anglo-Saxon caucus thing and laughed. That said it all. Italians need to not be so comfortable with this American White thing because at the end of the day, if you are not Anglo-saxon you are not white enough. Let us not forget that.
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds