Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Knowing You

Knowing You 3 years 19 hours ago #6084

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
It’s a bleed, many reasons why you can see your past life. :cheer: girl you was fine too.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Knowing You 3 years 19 hours ago #6085

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
:lol: Stop it Mason!!! Don’t be checking me out like that.

Knowing You 3 years 19 hours ago #6086

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m checking you out too hmmm.

Knowing You 3 years 19 hours ago #6087

• Brice
  • Premium Member
Freaky! But so damn cool. I didn’t do the mirror test until recently but I learned many things about myself when I joined the Gnostic Faith and found myself. I can’t believe I was ever like my late father and I am grateful every day that I came to realize I am nothing like him. I know that men like my father are full of hate and nothing pleases them. I have to agree, they hate themselves so they are incapable of showing another but hate to everyone they come into contact with. They are mean to their wives and their children, their animals, and everyone and thing in their lives. They hide behind their nasty beards and long hair, avoiding mirrors at all cost. They don’t want to look at themselves it’s not wonder, that ugly runs real deep. The mirror activity was very revealing and life changing.

I’m glad the jury saw what the rest of the world saw and the one doctor that broke down Floyd’s death step by step laid it down so clearly there was no room for doubt or question. Notice how we have to get people who are not from this country to be honest when it comes to minorities?

Knowing You 3 years 4 hours ago #6088

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m looking at the McGinnisses and thinking they are a crazy mystical group.

Knowing You 3 years 2 hours ago #6089

• Brice
  • Premium Member
I grew up thinking I was my father’s son. I found my faith and realized I am nothing like him. I looked in the mirror later and realized the person deep inside of me could not stand the views of my father and those like him. I avoided the mirror because I didn’t like what I saw. I walked away while I bushed my teeth, looked strictly at my beard when shaving, refusing to look into my eyes, nervous about what I would see there. Would I see my father? I didn’t want to see him so I avoided looking all day every day. I know they can’t stand looking at themselves. I know how they feel. I found myself when I saw myself. At first I saw my father when I finally looked in the mirror. Something told me to keep looking and because of my faith, I did. Soon I saw my mother, my uncles and tears rolled from my eyes. My grandfather and Mother G smiled at me and I wept. I couldn’t look away so I kept drying my eyes Mother G told me I was free and I realized my five minutes had expired. I stepped away but not before I saw me.

I don’t share the racist views of my father and those like him, it’s ugly and a hatred that is all consuming. I was not a prisoner of hate, Mother G told me I was free. Freedom opened my eyes to the ugliness of racism and Chauvin showed the world what it looks like it is so very ugly. The people who attacked the capital showed us the face of hate. It is ugly.

I was single because I am and always have been attracted to black and brown women. I could now find my wife and fight for what I knew to be true, right. That is what all of this has done for me.
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds