Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Knowing You

Knowing You 3 years 3 weeks ago #6024

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Hello Forum,
Sorry it took a some time to post this months article. Vacation and all that. :cheer: . This one is once again about recognizing the demons and devils among us. Let's talk about some clues and how to spot these individuals and put distance between you and them. Pray is wasted on demons and devil folks, so let's not give our good things to swine.
Last Edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by Mason.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Knowing You 3 years 3 weeks ago #6025

• Karen
  • Premium Member
Looking at myself in the mirror for five minutes revealed how unhappy I was and allowed me to explore how I became so unhappy and why I wasn’t improving. I realized many things about myself and it’s hard to believe that after all these years I am now whole. I am married to my perfect mate that our son was instrumental in bring us together. I don’t have my son anymore but I have parts of him, his brother and his father my wonderful husband who is so much like me I can’t believe it. I no longer have my daughter but I have parts of her my beautiful grandchildren and they fill my life with joy every day. I woke up to arguing this morning, I looked at my husband, he looked at me, and we smiled. A REAL FAMILY!!! :lol: .

Knowing You 3 years 2 weeks ago #6026

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
That is too funny Ang…lol Wow. We wake up to that too and it’s like oh lord here we go. It is a family though and we are happy.

That exercise JR had us do revealed so much to me that changed my life. It changed how I deal with everyone in my life. It lead me to my soul mate and I have never been more content. I know what you mean Angie. Justin is the male version of me.

Mason, you always get deep on us and you make it make sense. There is a reason we live in hell and it is absolutely because of the worse of humanity. Allow me to say, republicans, too many of them, need to understand, people are falling away from them because at their root, their ideology has encouraged, supported, and feed racism and white supremacy ideals. They fall back on conservatism which doesn’t like change. They also strive to maintain a lower class caring little about our planet, our environment, the safety of the general public, or their ability to survive. I see them as demons who have been in control to long. They think it’s funny, Moscow Mitch. This is funny to him. He’s disgusting.

Knowing You 3 years 2 weeks ago #6027

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Angie, I want you to always now joy in your life now. That is too funny and you and Daniel are absolutely perfect for each other. You both look so young and happy. That is so wonderful.

Ebony I don’t know why they keep him in the news or trump. I’m sick of looking at their twisted evil faces. But, you see and that’s what matters my sister.

Knowing You 3 years 2 weeks ago #6028

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I can’t believe how revealing that exercise was for me. I knew what my problem was, and I decided it was time for me to be true to myself. It was time to be honest with myself and the world. It’s did nothing but change my life for the better.

Spotting demons has gotten so much easier. I mean…that pop belly, unkept beard, unkept hair and appearance you can see it. I say I can spot trump supporters right away. He’s demon followers. There is no good there. Hilary was right, it and they are as deplorable as he is and look how right she was. January 6th say sit all. I have let people go because of their inability to be humanitarian. I fired a foreman because I witnessed him speaking down to the African American employees. He is a trump supporter so need I say more. I honestly invite all trump supporters to follow him because I am Jewish and he as well as those who support him offend me. Three people followed him and I promoted a Black man, and Asian woman, and a Hispanic. I instructed my legal team to make it clear, I intend to be part of the solution going forward and I made it clear I will not tolerate racism of any kind in my businesses. I’ve been threatened and after spending time with Mark in minority communities, I have to say, I feel safer with the Bro and I’m moving my businesses into these areas to improve them and hire more minorities.

Knowing You 3 years 2 weeks ago #6029

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m so happy for you and Dan Angie that is so wonderful.

I found myself before the exercise but learned where I stand on every other issue in my life after the exercise. To my delight, my husband shared my beliefs and values and it strengthened our marriage.

Yes, over the last four years we see exactly what the republican party stands for. They embraced that devil who should never have occupied the white house for whatever their reasons, none good, and I know we will feel the effects of that man’s administration for years to come. Hate is easy to spot but people like Mason can confront it and back it up. Tell then about the parking lot thing Mason it is such a compelling story.
Last Edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by JackeeM.
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds