Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Knowing You

Knowing You 3 years 4 days ago #6066

• Josh
  • Premium Member
The video last year was horrifying but the trial only intensified the horror. It was so hard to look at but I couldn’t look away. I had to face the ugly that for a time, as brief as it was, I was a part of. I will never be a part of that again. I thing we need to start over and redefine policing in this country. I believe Doug so it needs a reform and a redefine because yes…they’ve killed another child. I know when they killed Tamir Rice it wouldn’t end there. All of them Travon, Michael Brown, just teenagers. I don’t know how t their families cope. I’m with Tina, how can the stand to look at themselves for any amount of time because demons are horrible to look at. I know who I am and I’m glad I’m not a monster.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Knowing You 3 years 4 days ago #6067

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
I don’t know why so many horrible people are in congress because they are horrible, they won’t do anything about gun violence, simple things. They won’t do anything to address police reform. I mean…I don’t really care if the 13 year old boy in Chicago had a gun. He dropped it and turned around slowly with his hands up. I don’t care if this teenage girl in Ohio had a knife, the police don’t assess when they are dealing with black people and it’s so bad they are killing kids. They clearly don’t do this when it comes to those who are doing these mass shootings. They know they are armed with high power fire arms and they manage to take them alive. They only die at their own hands. I mean, it is so obvious policing was formed with the intent to oppress one particular race while slapping the primary

Knowing You 3 years 4 days ago #6068

• JJ
  • Premium Member
I know one thing that violence against Asians is real. I’ve seen it and had to intervene. It’s not just men either. We live in a seriously hateful place. Now that someone righteous is back in charge, a real leader, the deplorable remain in the shadows. They broke out over the last four years. This time they are really fighting going back into hiding because they know, many of us, don’t intend to allow them too ever be this out and wild again. So they are literally trying to pass laws that make the illegal, legal. They want to give the real criminals, the only ones that support the republican party these days, free reign. I mean, it’s crystal clear. They know who and what they are shit they hate themselves so hell yeah they hate everyone and everything else.

I don’t think they need to look in the mirror they know who and what they are.

Knowing You 3 years 4 days ago #6069

• Kay
  • Premium Member
I think about my dad and I wonder how he would feel about what is going on today. My dad had such a big heart even though it was broken it was big and full of love. I glad my parents aren’t here. I watch the news and can’t believe what I’m hearing. We need to get all republicans out of state and local office as quickly as possible. They are trying to undermine our democracy any way they can and I don’t want to live in that world. Earth tried. She gave us Covid-19 but the people who need to die aren’t. The only thing she can do is roll over or just stop spinning for a few hours. In Arizona they are trying to once again overturn the election results. They have hired some bogus cyber dude to recount the votes because he claims Germany has as machine that proves trump won the 2020 election. They wanted to cheat but it backfired. I’m just disgusted. They don’t have time to look in the mirror, they’re too busy doing the sneaky shit they have done for years. Now that it’s crumbling they are fighting back with a vengeance.

Knowing You 3 years 3 days ago #6070

• Linden
  • Premium Member
Hey…I’m glad Chauvin was found guilty and I hope the bitch that shot Daunte gets convicted as well. But it’s like Doug said, the under the rug shit republicans have done for years has allowed white extremist to infiltrate the criminal justice system as all levels. Now we have this evil mess and Evil is roaring it’s wicked head demanding to remain in power to continue all the horrible things they have done for years. I wish I had something positive to say but at this point, I’m ready to get the hell out of here before this place implodes.

Knowing You 3 years 3 days ago #6071

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
Dad, I’m proud of you. You are everything good I see in the world. I just look to my dad and I am hopeful. I’m not sure if we will ever be free of racism, trumpers, extremist, I’m not sure but I take the lead of my dad because I love and trust him and I know he is a good, human being.
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds