Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Knowing You

Knowing You 2 years 11 months ago #6078

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
lindsey wrote:
I am a black woman brown into white skin and it was hell growing up. Sometimes I have visions of a life in the past. I was a slave and I was beaten to death. I can’t tell if I’m male or female but I know I’m black and Native American I see my long dark hair and golden brown skin but I don’t know if I’m male or female. .

I sense Male, Native American, slave sold buy a rival tribe after a battle, not to white people to another tribe. It’s so clear it’s scary. Sis, what is this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Knowing You 2 years 11 months ago #6079

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Mark wrote:
lindsey wrote:
I am a black woman brown into white skin and it was hell growing up. Sometimes I have visions of a life in the past. I was a slave and I was beaten to death. I can’t tell if I’m male or female but I know I’m black and Native American I see my long dark hair and golden brown skin but I don’t know if I’m male or female. .

I sense Male, Native American, slave sold buy a rival tribe after a battle, not to white people to another tribe. It’s so clear it’s scary. Sis, what is this?

We got it from or pop bro :lol: and you are correct I see the same thing. You were a young warrior taking captive after losing a battle. Your tribe is darker, not sure why but more brown than red if you know what I mean, darker, silkier hair. Shinny. Apollo Mark he can roll his hand along is curly locks and straighten out, living his hair flowing down his back. It is a bronze color, with golden highlights. Do you ever see you hands and feet in the visions? Look for that if you can.

Knowing You 2 years 11 months ago #6080

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Mason wrote:
Mark wrote:
lindsey wrote:

We got it from or pop bro :lol: and you are correct I see the same thing. You were a young warrior taking captive after losing a battle. Your tribe is darker, not sure why but more brown than red if you know what I mean, darker, silkier hair. Shinny. Apollo Mark he can roll his hand along is curly locks and straighten out, living his hair flowing down his back. It is a bronze color, with golden highlights. Do you ever see you hands and feet in the visions? Look for that if you can.

Six finger and six toes, I see that.

Knowing You 2 years 11 months ago #6081

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
See the shit they do everyone, it freaks you out, until you get use to it. :lol:

Knowing You 2 years 11 months ago #6082

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
OMG! I’m trembling listening to all of you. What happened, why is it so real to me still? It has been this way all my life.

Knowing You 2 years 11 months ago #6083

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Girl I know I was related to you in some way,
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds