Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Knowing You

Knowing You 3 years 2 weeks ago #6054

• Brad
  • Premium Member
I know myself pretty well after that mirror thing, and Mary…I never believed we were accepted as equals. So many times I’ve been reminded. So, I’m not surprised the trump supporting, racist republicans that have been in congress longer than they should have been allowed to be, have stepped into the light. They confirm what many of us have always known. I’m sick of the racism, I sick of the killings, because at the end of the day the truth is it is white people who are the worlds danger. It is white people killing people every day, innocent people, oppressed people. It is vile and sickening. The way they treat the honorable, the weak. I am not white. I am Italian and that is good enough for me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Knowing You 3 years 2 weeks ago #6055

• Loreen
  • Administrator
Mason, the mirror exercise taught me a lot about me. I think Brad is right, and Mary. It’s time we all saw things as they are. How many times do we have to be see what is right in our face. I say leave them to themselves. Let them not get vaccinated, let them keep showing the blind hatred to caught on camera and displayed for all to see. Let them continue to suffer the consequences for their actions. Justin fired racist people. Companies all over this country are shunning them. They time is coming to a stretching halt.

Knowing You 3 years 2 weeks ago #6056

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
I don’t blame you Rhena.

Knowing You 3 years 2 weeks ago #6057

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Justin, have they tried to sue you are anything? What have they done in any company that let them go? Pop did this and one of the men he fired came to beg for his job back. They can’t take what they dish out. by anything. I will never forget what looking in the mirror for five minutes did to me. And I know many of the Anglo-Saxons in congress could not bear to look at themselves for one minute. I’m glad we are leaving the states because I don’t want to worry about the safety of my children as my dad has to worry about us, his black sons.

Knowing You 3 years 2 weeks ago #6058

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
He is GUILTY!!!! On all fucking charges!!! GUILTY!!!!
Last Edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by Mike.

Knowing You 3 years 2 weeks ago #6059

• Alex
  • Premium Member
I too am worried about the safety of our children in these times. It’s frightening. I’m a little happy we are going where they will be safe even though I feel safe with my husband’s dad because of who he is. I feel blessed to be in this family.

The mirror activity changed the lives of all my family members including me. It changed our lives for the better and I honestly can’t see many of the republicans in congress being able to do the activity. For those that do it changes them for the better. That was my experience with someone I know. She let me know she did it, and she didn’t like what she saw. She said she cried and could not excuse the hateful things she has thought, said, and silently witnessed. She couldn’t believe how ugly it all was. She said the ugliness scared her. She left her very racist husband took their three children, and immediately began to deprogram them. I told her I was glad she did the activity, sad she was so emotional, and that I really hope this would be something that lead her down a better path. She told me it already was. She was so emotional. All I can say it the world would be a much better place if people would take a closer look at the person in the mirror and see themselves for what they are, so they could evaluate if changes needed to be made in order to be who they want to be.

OMG!!!! They found him guilty!!! I am still in tears.
Last Edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by Alex.
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds