Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Knowing You

Knowing You 3 years 2 weeks ago #6048

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
Uncle Mike is so disgusted about what is happening in law enforcement. I’m disgusted as well. This blatant disregard for life is unacceptable. We need to demand better for all of our sake. Mason always says, it’s the minorities now, if all of them left it would be white people who have dark hair, who are overweight, to short, to skinny, disabled, anything and anyone else because that’s the nature of hate. Mark, what happened to the guy Niobi is talking about? I have two friends I invited over for this upcoming weekend, I’m going to see where they are, how they stand up. I go rid of over a hundred facebook followers because they are racist trump supports, I’m going to keep weeding these kinds of people out of my life.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Knowing You 3 years 2 weeks ago #6049

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
I’m happy for you Angela. That is beautiful.

Ebony Dad came away from the party long ago. He said he just didn’t agree with their tactics. If they are so right, he said, why did they feel the need to do so many wrong things all the time. I guess that question is rhetorical.

Did someone say Virgil LOL. Good idea my friend, Let’s talk.

Hey Lydia, we will not be speaking to him going forward. I told him exactly why and he laughed it off. We have since learned he has been sexually assaulting his two step daughters and his wife has finally mustard the courage to end the relationship. We helped her get the girls to a safe place and we’ll help her get on her feet. He didn’t seem to care and as he planned to move on to his next victim he was arrested Wednesday morning for raping two underage girls 15 and 17.

I’m absolutely tired of what is going on with police all over this country. I worry about my half black sons and daughter and as much as I try to make peace with remaining state side, I keep feeling it’s time to permanently get my family out of here. I keep saying one more time. Well that one more time came with Daunte Wright. We are officially out of here in June. I have to keep my family safe.

Knowing You 3 years 2 weeks ago #6050

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Well, I don’t think the bad Minnesota cop will get off with killing Floyd but when you look at all the people, black people the police gave murdered and gotten away with. And that’s because there are cameras now. Oh, the brutality that went on before Rodney King. So here we are. Murder after murder, and little to no accountability. It is so hard to focus on much else. The five minutes I spent in front of the mirror changed my entire life. For the better.

As a white man I realized I have no idea what it feels like to be oppressed. I didn’t have a clue until I met and married my beautiful soul mate who happens to be a woman of color. I have been introduced to a world I was oblivious to all my life. It is a horrifying life of the privileged whites oppressing the humble pre-judged and mis-judged race that literally built this country.

Knowing You 3 years 2 weeks ago #6051

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
The world is crazy place, and to many people clearly harbor racist views. The military man who attacked the young kid walking down the street had a several white women there with him. Who posted the video? Did they think it made the look cool? Did they thing most white people would feel all right with what was happening? I just can’t wrap my mind around what is going on in the minds of some people. I mean, I don’t honestly want to know because it’s obviously nothing moral most of the time, but is it just me or are t things getting worse? Mark, I’m ready to return to our home in Italy. We leave at the end of May. I don’t think well return to the states. There is far too much hate here besides, the kids are ready to go and I want to get my husband home. I think he’ll do better once he’s back home.

Knowing You 3 years 2 weeks ago #6052

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Scary, uncomfortable and growing more so with each passing day. I don’t like to be out at night. I’m one of the lucky ones. I have decided I want to join Mark because I simply don’t feel safe I the good ole USA. We have republicans tearing down our democracy in any way they can to maintain their racist ideals. Mason, I honestly totally understand why conservatism is wrong. It wants to hang on to the hate, the oppression, the suppression, the racism, the sexism, and religion helps them do that. It’s amazing how clear things are now. I never understood why Mason was so anti conservative. I never know that essences of the conservative ideology. It’s very clear now. They have been trying to shut us out and hold us down for over 400 years. How can they stand to look at themselves in the mirror?

Knowing You 3 years 2 weeks ago #6053

• Mary
  • Premium Member
White…okay Latin ethnicities…they want to form a white Anglo-Saxon caucus. That does not include Italians, Spanish, Jewish, Mexican, none of us folks. It’s time to wake up and see things the way they are. It’s us against them. Nothing had changed. Our last names still end with vowels Italian brothers and sisters. French too. They might not be able to look in the mirror for five minutes but they have given us a wide-open window into who and what they are and what they stand for.
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds