Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Knowing You

Knowing You 3 years 3 weeks ago #6036

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
Congrats Dan and Angie. :cheer:

It looks like every part of the republican party is falling apart. The NRA, them stealing money from their doners, all the damn disgusting scandals. I mean no wonder they thrived in the shadow of trump. All of them are as disgusting as it gets. We are lucky we came out of that last presidency a country. The level of it’s corruption came clear on January 6th I don’t think any of them could look themselves in the mirror, certainly for any extended amount of time. Mason says men who prey on younger women are weak, shadows of real men. I have to agree. I don’t see how many of these bad men have women. Trump, Gaetz, McConnell, Jordan, all of them. What woman would choose to be with any of them. I can also think of one democrat in the senate who is just a republican in disguise and needs to be voted out. But…Oh how the mighty do fall, and I know that ex-cop in Minnesota suffered a major blow to his case today with that expert Pulmonary doctor who was on the stand Thursday. I hope that jury won’t be stupid enough to acquit this monster.

Man oh man do we ever live in hell. That’s more and more clear ever single day.
Last Edit: 3 years 3 weeks ago by Rocky.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Knowing You 3 years 3 weeks ago #6037

• Emily
  • Administrator
I am so happy for both Angela and Daniel. Daniel is so sweet, so mellow, and so hurt about his baby son. He needs Angela and she needs him. They are a perfect match.

I know that mirror exercise revealed so much to about myself to me and I was able to set myself on a path or readjust my path that was more suited to me. It was hard because it was like looking into your soul. On that note I have to agree, I know some people who wouldn’t be able to do that, like my biological mother. I can’t imagine many republicans would be able to do that. The ugly in them would be too much to bear. Imagine it making them worse.

I have been watching the George Floyd murder trial and I really hope the jury does not let the murder off, especially after today I with Mason, we did not deserve to have our souls disturbed by this demon. My soul is so disturbed by the heinous way this man took the life of another human being

Knowing You 3 years 3 weeks ago #6038

• Tony
  • Premium Member
The trial is fucking traumatizing. I’m a grown ass man and my ass is crying. Listen, I’m pissed because brother, who never crys, I saw tears roll from his eyes when that older guy just broke down on the stand. I made it through the kids, struggled with the wrestler dude, but the emp was it for me. This shit is just sadistic. Carmine has seen evil but I have never seen evil in it’s rawest of forms. I thought I was passed the worst of it until the Pulmonologist broke it down. This was downright heinous. I try not to watch it but I need to know for myself, the jury is hearing and seeing what they need to hear and see because I’m gonna be real pissed off if they let this damn monster off. I told myself after Trayvon Martin, I would pay closer attention to the next case and I’m doing it. OMG we are living in the worst times. Mason, you said they are coming back, are they sending drones or something? I wonder if they are pissed. Hell no some people wouldn’t be able to complete the five minute mirror activity. Shit they can’t stand their damn self. I’m really traumatized by this whole police brutality situation.

Knowing You 3 years 3 weeks ago #6039

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I read the article and smiled as I knew Mason was about to enlighten us. The clear examples she gives can’t be denied. These republicans look like evil beings trying to mascaraed as decent life forms. They have the nasty long beards and facial hair, most of them are old and look like they are on blood thinners. The young ones look like savages or like they are mentally challenged. I mean, who shits on a floor? Kids don’t do that. Now white forum friends and family don’t get offended but movies of people playing with shit in some way is depicted as being funny, it’s gross not funny at any time for any reason. It’s beyond beastly, shit it is simply demonic. I’m so disgusted by what I’ve seen for the past four years and I’m so glad we have a new president, but…the republicans are setting the stage to insure it is a small victory. We need to change or state legislatures as well. We have to get the republicans out of office everywhere. I have to agree, I can’t imagine a large number of republicans can look at themselves for longer than a couple minutes. It’s a soul searching five minutes and they wouldn’t be able to stand who and what they see. I sincerely hope that jury does the right thing in regards to that murdering former cop and I hope, finally something is going to be done about police brutality especially when it comes to minorities.

Knowing You 3 years 3 weeks ago #6040

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
I know how Angie feels. I thought I didn’t like kids but I’ve learned I was wrong. I love them. Mike and Mason are used to the noise and bickering but it’s all new to me and I think it’s funny most of the time.

I had a hard time doing the mirror thing because I saw all of the raw pain I had harbored for so long but, I’m glad I did it because it led me to my faith and my once empty lonely life was forever changed for the better.

I don’t think many of the republican politicians would be able to look themselves in the mirror because when then do they retire or decide not to run again. Many of the good ones have changed their party leaving only the corrupt ones. So, it’s pretty safe to say they wouldn’t be able to look at themselves for five minutes.

This ex-cop case, all I can say is I wouldn’t want to be sitting on that jury, because if any one of them has an itch to let that man off, I’ll just say there are too many people around the world watching and they outnumber racist white Americans who think this will be another police murder where the murderer goes free. Not this time.

Knowing You 3 years 3 weeks ago #6041

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Justin, you are just good guy through and through. Please be careful and I think you might be safer going that route.

Yeah, Jackie you found yourself and shocked all of us. :lol: .

Ah, I was parked next to this guy and his wife at Walmart, now I didn’t know where he was from until we pulled out to leave the parking lot and it explained his initial discomfort that I choose to ignore. He was in a car that I really liked. It’s a Jeep Renegade I think. It’s big, I like JEEP!!! I was in the Grand Cherokee I love our cat. Many of our cars are jeep, Anyway I just started talking to him about how nice his car was. We ended up laughing and talking about cars, learning how much we had in common and it was a very pleasant conversation. They were very nice people from Louisiana :lol: and I want a Jeep like that.

Tony…yes they have sent probes and are assessing our situation. That’s all I know folks. :cheer:
Last Edit: 3 years 3 weeks ago by Mason.
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds