Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Self-Aware

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #5991

• Jess
As a psychologist the damage racism has caused accounts for the psychological disorder many black people suffer from. The horrors they have been forced to witness, be personally and/or directly the recipient of, has causes a form of generational form of PTSD. It is a vicious, hateful behavior and manner that showed itself on January 6th 2021. The monstrous mob that stormed our nation’s capital are an example of just how much they have lived their lives to terrorize the black community in any way they can. These are vile disgusting people who stooped so low as to defecate on the floors and walls of our nation’s capital. There need be nothing else said about the character of the majority of those involved in this insurrection is truly like. I agree with JR, this has to end, and I’m prepared to do my part to insure it does.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #5992

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
All I know is I can’t believe I’m living during these times. In few years maybe ten fifteen years this will be a big thing, but a hundred years it will really be a story. I would not want to carry the name trump. It is now a curse. Nixon no longer the worst, literally. But I tell you what, we can never allow a person like that to take office again, which means it’s time to make racism a crime. It’s causing and leads up to so much death and destruction. There is no denying it anymore. No covering it up. The republican senators and house members can try but this is more than they can chew. Mason has said this way before that man was elected president and so did Hilary Clinton, everything EVERYTHING that man touches he destroys. Well, he destroyed the republican party, exposed a side of them they didn’t want the world to see. Yes, they know he is only but a reflection of what many of them are. He represents feelings all of them feel but hide and try to convince the world doesn’t exist. They can’t say black people are just complaining and trying to find excuses for not be successful. No no…we all know better now and they will never be able to cover up the horrible person that was president of this country from January 2018 until January 2021, four of the most hellish, traumatic years this country has ever seen.

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #5993

• Justine
  • Premium Member
He was acquitted but they all know he did a terrible thing. Now we have to hope the states that are bringing charges will get better results. I’m shocked that these republicans are all right coming out as racist. They are openly blatantly racist I will never look at them the same again. Things will never be all right now, never. I just hug my kids and hope they will be all right. I know I’m going to do everything in my power to make sure they are all right. I’m heart broken but I’m not ashamed because I am a good person, I come from good stock and I’m a good person in my heart. I am disgusted with the core beliefs held by my race, disgusted.

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #5994

• Adam
  • Premium Member
I’m so glad I am not racist because that is a soul sucking hatred that leads to a pit of misery and anguish. I just tell myself there is a God and there is Karma. It’s not over for trump we will see him pay for what he has done to so many over the years. Life will never be peachy for him. Karma will hold him accountable. Hell die in this life and come back here a dog with a horrible master, or hell come back here an very poor black person and experience life that is the total opposite of what this one was. They all will and I take comfort in that. I’m glad people don’t go to the Christians version of hell. I’m more comforted knowing they will experience a life that they tormented others for in a previous life. I do not support racism and will never tolerate it. I have children whom I love and I don’t want them hurt in anyway.

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #5995

• Niobi
It is hard to see America like this. I live through worst American president ever. I think Republican party is worse ever as well. They do not make this man accountable for the horror he do to this country and other countries. He do much harm not just here in America. I can’t believe how they so willing to allow this. I know the race issue go way back. It affect Africa terrible. So much he never could recover. I think this terrible thing very bad. I don’t think it get better. America like to allow time to soften the hard blows they through so it not to get better. It bad now but time will make it livable. They rely on that.

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #5996

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Honestly, I don’t think we will ever do away with racism. If we needed any proof, look at the republicans in congress. They will ride this out and expect us to all get over it. Nothing changes we just are expected to live with the horrors around us. It started with black people now look, we are all supposed to live with horrors like we witnessed on the 6th of January. Just get ready to make the moves and changes that are coming. Earth is PISSED!! She calls out for help and it is arriving and continuing to come. They know ignorant ass humans will mess with their instruments so they just ignore them. Those of us that have an eye and an ear, just keep both open and to hell with these people. I’m serious. I want something like UE to happen. Just live them to die off slowly that’s the only way to cleanse this planet and allow her to regenerate and heal.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds