Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Self-Aware

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #5997

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
BRO…I so agree with you. Stop waiting for things to get better. This is a species that refuse to do better. They are close, scoots our first. I’m just disgusted, proud of Biden but so much corruption has gone on in the republican party the judge appointments, the gerrymandering, the voter suppression, the many ways they have ushered in bias and racially divided policies, laws and practices. I don’t think it will change. I’m sick of hearing anything about trump. I’m sick of him still dominating the news. I am comforted that we now have an administration that we don’t have to worry about every single day. It’s good to be stable again. Biden said it, take him out of the news for God Sakes!!! If I never hear his name again it will be too soon.

Things will not change much because the roots are strong, firm, and solid. The hurtles are very high and purging and thinning out is the only way to fix the damage. It grieves me but it is what it is. I know people don't vote their best interest but let us remember God is Loving and what the attributes of Love are. Texas needs our loving prayers right now because they have a failing leadership and it is not the flocks fault if they have bad leadership.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #5998

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Well, Texans are literally freezing and they refuse to admit global warming is real, particularly the republicans in the state who want to lie about why so many are suffering. Another message if you ask me, but they are too stupid to see or hear it. They are also trying to shut us up when it comes to voting. It appears we foiled t their plans to destroy this democracy. Trump was just a tool. They want a monarchy to finally establish White is better and the rest of us re shit. Right, now this democratic thing is proving to be problematic for them. They don’t want us deciding who will be in charge. They, violently stole our land and they have never wanted us to have a say. That talk show demon died today. That’s all I’m going to say about that. Okay, I wish he could have taken many others with him. They also want to try and blame this on the Chinese. Please. It’s resilient too, changing and spreading all the time. There isn’t a man alive capable of creating anything like this. It may have started in China but they didn’t start it. I think they knew about it and knew how deadly it was in 2019 and it scared the shit out of them, but they didn’t create it. The devil (trump), is a big ass liar.

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #5999

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Well, I heard them talking about reparations again. I would definitely take it and I do think we deserve to be compensated for how badly our ancestors were treated and how it caused a lasting problem in the Black race that continues today. We have never been given any real opportunities to get ahead and live better lives. I don’t think we should hesitate to take what is due us in this country. They, gave them to the native Americans, as they should have done. They need to do the same thing for us. What’s scary about what happened on January 6th is these people are still out there. They have been allowed to do evil for years and finally a leader for them came forward and we all saw the damage a bad leader can cause.

I’m looking at what happened in Texas and I wonder why people are republican. They don’t do anything for the people who need it, who vote them into office. I just don’t understand it. Cruz ditched Texas during the horrible crisis that state is going through. He’s off to a warm place while people are freezing to death. That man is so dirty and low down it’s a damn shame. But they keep voting them into office. I don’t understand it I really don’t.

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #6000

• Tony
  • Premium Member
Yeah that ass wipe took his family to Mexico…hum one of the people who supported trumps wall and how badly Mexicans fleeing persecution seeking refuge in the United States, but his favorite person, trump. How tragic. Republicans don’t care about anyone but themselves but…they keep voting them into office. What can you say?

I have to say the same thing about that sorry ass Graham. What a fucking follower. That’s what the republicans like though. It’s what they depend on, people following and never asking questions. It’s pathetic. They better start paying attention are they can keep paying the price. Like Mason said, if they keep voting republican, or refusing to vote at all, they get what they deserve.

I’ve witnessed racism and I’ve always stood up to it. Lost a job once but hey, it was worth it. They both of us went to work somewhere else and we were better off. I’m glad I stood up and I’d do it again. We have to stand up because hate just spreads and it is color blind. That is a fact.

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #6001

• Emily
  • Administrator
I’m sick of this whole damn species, honestly. They won’t vote their best interest. They won’t pay attention to who they are voting for and what it means to them and everyone around them. They keep voting these worthless self-serving people into positions of importance, I can’t bring myself to call them leaders, caring little that all they care about is serving themselves. I think black people deserve reparations for how their ancestors were treated and most importantly, for how they have been treated in more recent years. They need a resource to help get them to positions that will keep them out of prison, off of the social programs and more financially secure. Earth is mad as hell and she’s letting us know.

Mason, what do you think they’ll do with thing the way they are? Would it help if we started over illuminating money all together? I wouldn’t be surprised if they just wiped us all out and said to hell with it.

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #6002

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
Maybe they will know who the 5 are Mason and they will have mercy. I know they aren’t for the bullshit. That’s why they have a legacy of being mean and unfeeling. I would be pretty disgusted if I were them that’s for sure. I find most of the people in the republican or the Trumpian party are down right disgusting. What disgust me now is all the people who claim they are not racist. All those who claim they are just conservatives so they had to vote for these republican politicians just turns my stomach. Every time I heard them say they still voted for trump because they are republican I want to throw-up all over them. This country has a disease far worse than cancer, it’s hate and racism. I’ll if there has ever been a group of people entitled to reparations it is members of the black race. Mason, I pray for the people in Texas and I hope this will move them to make a change in the party controlling their state.
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds