Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Self-Aware

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #5961

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
The first new article is up and ready for discussions. Jay did a fantastic job I really enjoyed reading this article and absolutely admire how articulately it was written. Let's start the discussion and Happy Black American Month. :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #5962

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Jay this was a deep article bro. Racism is clearly a killer for the victims as well as those who are racist. It's destroying their lives and the don't even seem to realize it. They are losing their jobs, going to jail and for what? Hate! Well, I am glad to say I have never silently set back and watched no shit like this because I know what it feels like to be on the receiving end of discrimination. There is not doubt in my mind that all white people know how horrible racism is in this country. I looked at the video on the link and the looks on those kids faces was heartbreaking. I see more and more everyday how right Mason is when she says we are already in hell mad so by humanity not no evil outer being. Man makes life here almost unbearable for some people. We are in hell, we are literally trying to survive it. Demons walk among us. What other kind of being shits and pisses in anybodies house? A nasty ass hate filled human!

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #5963

• Tina
  • Premium Member
I don’t think it will ever change. I think or I agree this is hell because of the people who inhabit this planet. We are being visited Mason you said they said they are returning. Are they here? What will they do? It is so bad here. The things they are doing to children, each other. It’s really bad. Did they give us Covid? Will it miss some of us by design, those of us with good hearts? Will it miss the 5 in that 95/5? I have no hope this will ever change. It’s to ingrained in to many American white people that black people don’t matter as much as they do. They enjoy their white privilege.

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #5964

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
I think there is always hope that things will improve. I do think people make life hell and that this is as hellish as it gets. I’m so glad to know that God does not choose for us to be born into hell but we have a right to be born. Once we are here it is the evil and hate in man that makes life on earth unbearable. Some of their policies are designed to make life harder for the majority of people especially minorities. There is a lot to contend with. All we can do is take it day by day and step by step.

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #5965

• JJ
  • Premium Member
As a Jewish person I don’t know how I feel about things changing. I think after all this time if it hasn’t changed it more than likely won’t. What troubles me is knowing this is literally hell because of us. It is disgraceful how humans treat each other. I’m glad to know this is as hellish as it gets but I am disgusted to know why it is this way. I’m reminded of what they did to Yahushua. It was horrible. Humans did that and as we watch what happened to George Floyd and so many other people of color the contrast is stark. Many humans are down right monsters. The people who raided the capital and the request of their leader are nothing but a bunch of disgusting demonized savages. This is what festering hate turns people into. This is why so many suffer. It’s time to face up and not weaken from it. Jay you are right and this was a really good article.

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #5966

• Kay
  • Premium Member
I would like to know if they are here because I have made a shocking recovery and not even my doctors can explain it. I have never felt better and they are going to monitor the improvement to make sure it is natural and lasting. I know I have no tolerance for racism. I was not raised in a racist home and my siblings and I are not racist. My litter brother is engaged to a woman of color and she is so pretty. I love her to pieces. They look so cute together. I have to believe we can change the future and I do think it is changing. We will never get rid of the demons in this world but we can do our part to limit the damage they are determined to cause.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds