Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Self-Aware

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #5985

• Beth
  • Premium Member
I don’t like how some of the republicans are comparing what we saw happening on January 6 to BLM protest. BLM protest were about black people being murdered by the police, what happened on January 6 was about racist wanting to keep a tyrant in power. There is a big as difference. I wouldn’t be able to work with the republicans who wanted the insurrection trump incited. There is something fundamentally wrong with them and the root is like we are saying racism and a belief that all are not created equal. I agree, these is the KKK in current times. Trump is the son of a grand dragon KKK leader, it’s in his blood and he was able to pull them all together. He only loved the police when they were killing innocent black people and black people were protesting the brutality. Man the truth shows all the ugliness that man encompasses along with all those who follow him.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #5986

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
What does Agape mean Mark? Something about it sounds Regal, ultimate. We don’t have much of that in our world and that’s because Mason is right, this is hell. They had the nerve to call themselves patriots. That’s laughable. Patriots to the racist groups that have been long a part of this country. We all know they are there now we know just how bad it is. Mark and Mason has also said hate spreads. They start killing minorities then they kill white people as well. Hate doesn’t care about race and it damn sure doesn’t care about right. What discuss me is how they claim to love law enforcement and they attacked the police without impunity and they are the primary people injured that dreadful day. Man is brutal and all of them in that building came within moments of losing their lives. I simply am not comfortable with any of the people who raided our capital that day being free to roam around. They need to be behind bars treated like the disgusting animals they are.

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #5987

• Barb
  • Premium Member
These past four years have been the biggest eye opener for me when it comes to racism and how destructive it clearly is. I have never been more convinces trump is a devil than I am today. I have also never been more sure that too many white people don’t want black people to have equality in this country and it’s so sad they feel that way. It takes so much energy to hate but all we can do is cover it up, smoother it with love. We have to call it out when we see it for sure now. Make sure we don’t allow ourselves to be a part of the problem, and there has to be, HAS TO BE ACCOUNTABILITY!!!

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #5988

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
Well, I don’t know where to begin but I’m glad I we have a real president and not a thug in the White house. We weren’t raised to be racist but we were surrounded by it. I know how those kids feel I saw stuff growing up from as far back as I can remember. Dad had remarried a woman of color and honestly I think life is finally normal. Our mother was a trumper. She isn’t anymore but she is still a republican and she admits she’s just not interested in black people being treated equally. She says she just doesn’t care. I told her that’s disgusting and that’s why we don’t speak to her much. She told me she can’t believe we came from her body. I told her I hope we made her real sick. Wesley is engaged to a woman of color and she is really pissed off. Well, proudly like father like son. I have a real mother now and I mean real. She was never a good mother and I literally don’t miss or need her in my life. I’m really done dealing with people like that. I feel like I’m moving in a totally different direction so bye Felisha. Mom, I love you sooo much. :cheer:

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #5989

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
It’s been a crazy ride and I know everyone who was involved in that revolt or attempt at a revolt feel like the fools they made of themselves that day. I wonder if trump wishes he had been nicer to Michael Cohen now. He seems like he’s way more competent than any of the lawyers trump has hired since Michael flipped on him. See there was a spark of good in Michael and he knew he couldn’t completely corrupt him so he never fully embraced him. The decent people around him at the beginning fell away quick, they rest stayed thinking it wouldn’t be as bad as it really was. Foolish of them. I hear he almost died from covid. If he was an average person he would have died. I wonder if he saw and fears death. I wonder if he thinks about all the people he had caused to lose their lives. The kids, the innocent. I pray he sees all their faces as he’s drawing his final breath. I don’t feel a shred of sympathy for him. Not a shred.

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #5990

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
I love you too baby girl :kiss:
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds