Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Self-Aware

Self-Aware 3 years 3 months ago #5979

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
This is terrible. I’m glad there is a vaccine and I can go home soon. I miss my house in Italy and I miss feeling like a normal person. I am heart broken by all that has gone on since we have been forced to remain here due to the pandemic. I just want to go home. America is not a home to black people. Look at all the white people who hate us. No matter what, they hate us and we have a government full of racist people. All the republican members of congress are proving why things don’t change for black people in the United States. They make sure it doesn’t because no, they don’t think we are intitled to basic human entitlements that sustain our lives. How evident is this with how easily they are ready and prepared to take the life of a black person. Two officers committed suicide who were present during that modern day clan raided the Nations capital. They are in positions to make laws that affect our lives. I was born in this country and I am disgusted with who they allowed to become president and then they want to defend what he has done. It’s disgusting.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Self-Aware 3 years 3 months ago #5980

• Brad
  • Premium Member
The way trump and the republicans use the constitution, freedom of speech, is downright ridiculous. They know damn well they need to do something about what that man did. What sickens me is the republicans who support this man, what he incited was exactly what they are saying it was and it has to be some measure of accountability. I have seen my share of racism in my life, and although our father did tell us not to subscribe to this kind of behavior, our mother was the opposite. She is racist., accusing black people of being the type of people who invaded the countries capital. One thing that is very evident watching the impeachment hearing and that is hate is very destructive and trump is a demon for real. I’m watching white people swing and hit officers. Black people are shot and killed from retreating from the police. I’m tired of watching how white people get away with horrible behavior while black people aren’t safe from police in their very homes. I’m not sure if it will change and all I can do is control how I behave going forward. I’m not like this and I don’t support this kind of behavior. I don’t agree with or associate myself with this kind of white people. It’s shameful.

Self-Aware 3 years 3 months ago #5981

• Loreen
  • Administrator
OMG I sat and watched them punching an officer this is disgusting. The devil sat on his thrown and gloated over what was happening. It’s sad that some white people harbor so much hate they literally try to overturn their own government. Two of the officers took their lives. I think watching white people do this to them was more than they could mentally bear. I think their world just shattered as they realized just who the problems is in this world. People like those who attacked the capital are think they were upholding the constitution. What constitution? I don’t recall the constitution centering around one man. We the People is how it starts. So, I’m still wondering what constitution they are talking about.

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #5982

• TJ
  • Premium Member
All I’m going to say is the kind of white people who did what was done at the capital love to act like black people are savage, scary, nasty, stinky, uncivil, animals, but what we are witnessing is an example of the worst people on this planet. I’m still trying to get my mind around the shitting and pissing in the capital…the people’s house, OUR House. Ain’t that a Bitch!!! It makes me feel some kind of way I’m saying. I honestly don’t know how I feel about the trumpians who remain in congress. I don’t want the democrats to work with them. It’s time for the decent republicans to realize something is very wrong and stop just voting republican but look to see what your best interest are and vote that way. Jordan needs to go, McCarthy needs to go, Graham needs to go. I think he did go he just cheated like he tried to get them to do in Georgia. People aren’t just voting republican because they feel strongly about republican values, no they like the racist facet of the party because they refuse to accept that all humans are entitled to fair and equal treatment.

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #5983

• Alex
  • Premium Member
It’s unbelievable. I felt so bad for the kids in that clip Jay. You can tell they feel down about themselves and that’s the tragedy. It is all the images that kids see all around them all the time. My kids get afraid whenever the raid is playing on television. It is very disturbing and I bet no trump supporter better ever say anything to me or I might literally lose it. I’m so disgusted but I’m also angry. I don’t know if it will change but I want my kids to be armed and ready for it. More black owned businesses is the answer for us and we can take care of each other.

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #5984

• Miles
  • Premium Member
I think racist are racist and they will always be racist. What we saw was the KKK in full affect. That’s all the proud boys are. That’s all that damn Q shit is as well. They had ropes to lynch and intended to kill more people than were killed. This is what trump wanted and I’m sick of the news being consumed with him still. I do like we can relax and trust the administration and that is a big relief. I’m glad he is out of the white house and I agree with my brother, I’m not comfortable with those who supported the lie who remain in Washington. If they think this is going to blow over they are wrong, not gonna happen.
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds