Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Self-Aware

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #6009

• nicoli
The Republican party has lost their minds. Lindsey Graham is so two-faced. I think they’ve run out of ways to mask their racist views. They can’t cover up how little they care for their constituents anymore. They’ve tried gerrymandering, voter suppression, and a bunch of policies that deny, especially black people the needs they should always been entitled too. It’s all coming out. Look at them still trying to manipulate the system to insure black people’s votes don’t matter. It’s coming to the surface. They are the problem. They are the real reason racism is alive and thriving and we saw that January 6th.. I agree we need to do all that we can to make sure, as individuals, we stand up for and to racism every time we see it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #6010

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
The level of racism in this country was staggering. When I first arrived I couldn’t believe it. I noticed it right away and even had some potential employers say they would rather have me than the N word. I never knew how to respond but I lost interest in any one who openly voiced that kind of racism, expecting me to go along with it because I am considered white. I don’t think it will leave because it’s gone on so long and it is so ingrained in white American’s they will never let it die. They might need to feel like they are better that’s only because deep down they know they are not. That’s why they try to suppress and oppress black people they know. It’s easy to bully and we all know a bully is a coward at heart. We just have to remember that we, as Gnostics, are in the service of the Most High and always behave accordingly.

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #6011

• Justin
  • Administrator
Yeah Jay, this is a ugly animal and we saw how ugly over the summer starting with George Floyd and intensifying on the 6th of January. We also so how disgusting these people are which confirms how ugly Racism is. Ugly and nasty. They disgusting behavior all around has to be intolerable and frankly I don’t want a bunch of out of control, hate-filled and hateful people in charge of any place I live. I think they should all be put in prison or exiled. They attacked their nation’s capital and that should not be allowed. It’s also time to do some real psychological testing on everyone who applies to be a police officer or in any field of public office or service in all position. We have to weed these people out. We don’t need them in our justice system at any level, from the officer to the Judge in the court. We just don’t need them in those positions destroying lives.

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #6012

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
I know it’s unnerving what happened on the 6th of January. We can’t let it go, we can’t forget about it. It is time to try to bring it under a livable situation and what it is right now is not livable for any of us. I’m just glad it’s out there in the open and can no longer be denied and I simply do not understand how anyone black could be a part of the republican party I just can’t.

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #6013

• Karen
  • Premium Member
Despite it all I’m moving forward with a new husband and we both vow to stand up for right and speak up when we see injustices. My son had to leave us but like my daughter he didn’t leave me alone. I gained four wonderful additional grandchildren from my daughter, and I’ve gained another son and a husband from my sweet son. I am blessed and I have only love in my heart. I will just continue to share that and I simply don’t want to be bothered with people full of hate because it is downright evil and that’s a road I don’t travel on at any time for any reason.

Self-Aware 3 years 2 months ago #6014

• Mike
  • Elite Member
I’ve seen quite a bit of racism in my profession and white extremist have been a major threat for a long time. We saw how big of a problem they are on January 6th. This is serious, it’s not going anywhere, and now we know just how disgusting these people are. Perfume and cologne can’t cover their stench and nothing can mask their hatred. It oozes out of their pores. All we can do is continue to recognize it and stand up to and against it least we continue to anger our planet and find she just wants to be rid of us all. Earth is pissed. She’s really tired of it. That’s what’s scary. Our planet is upset and those in the universe hear and are coming to her aide. Humans are vile ….to many of them anyway and Earth just can’t take it anymore. We can’t do whatever we want to do and if doing away with money drives that point home that let’s do it.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds