Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Self-Aware

Self-Aware 3 years 3 months ago #5973

• Mia
OMG this is a hot mess right here. I can’t believe my husband was ever racist because he certainly isn’t anymore. I can only hope that finally some of this is going to get better because it’s horrible for so long. I’m also interested in know if the Annauki are coming back I know I probably didn’t spell it right but you all know what and who I’m talking about. Mason are they coming back? Are they close? Are the here already? Come on, we need to know.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Self-Aware 3 years 3 months ago #5974

• Stew
I’m disgusted too. I have witnessed a lot of racism I have never been a racist but I know it has always been ugly. Look at poor Emmet Till. That damn woman finally came forward and said she lied, but look at what the lie cost. He died a horrible death because of hate and a lie. Many black people die because lies. Trump tried and wanted those then young boys to stay in prison for something they didn’t do. Even when the real killer was identified he felt they black youth should remain incarcerated. Just like he and those who worked with and for him did those people at the southern border, those poor children. The cruelty is unreal. I know this is hell because the way so many children are treated proves this can be nothing but hell. Mason forwarded us her mother’s wake and her daughter talked about what her grandmother went through as a child. Mark tuned in to it live. He said your daughter and brother did a lovely job and I agree. Agapé love, that’s what God is and feels for us and what we should feel and show each other but that is so far from so many humans It’s as far as the heaven are above the earth.

Self-Aware 3 years 3 months ago #5975

• Vince
I watched live also Mason. You have a beautiful family. I really felt bad for you step-father. My heart went out to him. We keep talking about how parenting should be a privilege not a right and I feel that way more and more every day. I’ve heard about little kids committing suicide. What is happening in these homes? Humanity is brutal, vile, to many of them are. There is no doubt in my mind we are in hell and the insurrection only further proved that. These are clearly some of the worst people on the planet. I saw an old hate rising up and incited by an old racist. If you ever wondered with a Grand dragon in the KKK looks like, have a look at our former president. Like father like son. This is how a devil rises his demon army to do his bidding. Everything about all of those who stormed this country’s capital screams evil.
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Vince.

Self-Aware 3 years 3 months ago #5976

• Benji
  • Premium Member
I’ll start by saying I’m watching the impeachment trial and the point they are making is none refutable. That man was twitting his rally speech while his demons attacked the Nations’ capital. He loved it which shouldn’t be surprising. What disgust me is the root to the mans support including in the government, the hate and racism. I honestly think nothing will improve until there is accountability and not just in regards to trump I don’t think any of the republicans who refuse to do anything about what went on should also be held accountable. Hate is a powerful thing, we saw just how disgusting it is on January 6th 2021. I’m so damn glad twitter canceled his account.

Self-Aware 3 years 3 months ago #5977

• Mary
  • Premium Member
One thing dad always taught us was racism was ugly and we shouldn’t deal with racist people. I married a racist thinking because he was a federal officer he would be nice. I was mistaking, and I’m reminded of something else dad always said, never judge a book by it’s cover. Andy was so handsome and had the perfect job. He was perfect, or so he seemed. I got myself two of the best-looking boys in the world out of the deal so I can’t say it wasn’t worth it. But we didn’t grow up racists. Daddy was right. I think this mess is insane and I know the only way to heal is for there to be some kind of accountability. People need to pay for the pain they cause. Right now it’s to little and it’s damn sure late as hell.
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Mary.

Self-Aware 3 years 3 months ago #5978

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Wooo this so damn blatant. Man they are trying to excuse what that man instigated. WOW! They are so damn racist. Mason I agree, they can’t do anything to trump because they share his views. They supported that mob. Deep down they share their beliefs. That’s why they are saying he’s not alone or not solely responsible. My question is how many of them were involved? How many of them helped out? How many of them helped plan this whole thing? I’m sorry They don’t want to convict him because they know they are responsible as well. They honestly think they can sweep this whole ugly thing under the rug and make it disappear. They want everyone, including black people to accept being second, now third-class citizens with no rights, especially when it comes to voting. They see how powerful the black vote is and they want to shut it down to make sure they stay in control, maintaining the status quo. They call themselves conservatives they don’t want shit to change. That’s the main thing they don’t want to change, black people realizing they matter, realizing Black Lives Matter. They don’t want what they have going to be threatened in any way. Man they are so transparent.
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds