Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Self-Aware

Self-Aware 3 years 3 months ago #5967

• Linden
  • Premium Member
I often wonder how black people have survived all of this. I wonder how Jewish people survived so much. The vileness is staggering that’s for sure. It’s hard to live in a world where there is little to no compassion and that is what makes it hell. I have to say, the Gnostic faith is ever present especially in our schools. I agree with Mason, we have to reach people when and while the are younger and can be reached. That’s the key to changing what has gone on for over 400 years. I think we can do it if we try. I see Mark and I have hope.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Self-Aware 3 years 3 months ago #5968

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
I see the horror of racism especially in all these killings of black people by law enforcement and all I can do is fight to not fall into despair. I was not raised in a racist family but I have been the victim of racism and I have witnessed racism. I have managed because my father is wealthy and that opens all doors despite your ethnicity. But what I have witnessed happening to black people at the hands of law enforcement has been hard to take. I’m filled with grief and I want the hurting to stop. I am comforted when I see my father, Mark, Luke, Jay Kelton, Michael all of you make this seem like it can get better and I am thankful that. I will not remain silent when I see racism and I will never tolerate discrimination this is the vow I make to myself and it gives me comfort and peace.

Self-Aware 3 years 3 months ago #5969

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
I have witnessed quite a bit of racism. I was married to a racist woman. Her entire family is racist. Her uncle was arrested for being part of the insurrection on January 6th. That’s how bad it was. That’s how bad it is. I was miserable because it is a miserable way to be. Nothing but hate. It’s stifling, suffocating. I’m so much freer now. If they only know how big a prison they create for themselves they would come away from that hate-filled environment. I think about the Ancients when they were on Mercer, struggling to breath the think air. It was so liberating to be back on Earth, but even that isn’t as ease breathing as the TriSecCor. I could so relate to how miserable the were on Mercer. That’s how it is under the umbrella of racist white privilege. I do not subscribe to racism or racist views. I speak out against it whenever I see it and it’s still going on, trust me. Old habits die hard and that’s a fact. I do think it’s possible because good always overcomes bad but it is going to take time of striving to do the right thing not waddling in the bad believing there are benefits in going with the flow.

Self-Aware 3 years 3 months ago #5970

• Val
  • Premium Member
Dad is coming out of it. He had family that participated in that insurrection too, trumpers, he said he’s disgusted and can’t understand how people don’t see that Trump is robbing all of us blind. He doesn’t give a damn about any of them but their hatred of black people is enough for them to support a horrible man like Trump. He and his new family have separated from his family and hers basically because they support trump. Dad says he now realizes most of his bad traits stem from the environment he grew up in. He sounds like my husband, he feels like he can breathe and he’s no longer smoking. I wish him all the best and he said he is going to do his best to treat people fairly where he in his company. He says the George Floyd incident opened his eyes to all the police involved shootings that ended the lives of black men and women. It is ugly and we have to stay on a path of denouncing and rejecting it.

Self-Aware 3 years 3 months ago #5971

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
I’m sorry, these are the worse people on the planet. They desecrated our capital. What they did is beyond protesting and exercising freedom of speech rights. Bullshit!!! The took their nasty, stinky asses into our nation’s capital and shit on the floor, pissed on the walls, killed people they are SCUM!!! These are not republicans. These are not Americans, these are savage beast that should be locked in cages. I’m so disgusted. Trump did what he did but these people did what they wanted to do. They were motivated by their racism far more than their support of trump. Racism is such an ugly animal and at the end of the day gets you nowhere fast. Yes, we have to make changes and we have started. It starts somewhere and I want better police on the force as well because this violence against a entire group of people has to stop. Clearly, the dangerous animals in this country are WHITE!!!

Self-Aware 3 years 3 months ago #5972

• Brice
  • Premium Member
I swear, I can’t believe how these people acted. It was unbelievable to watch. Then to learn they shit and pissed all over the Capital, un top of killing an officer and injuring so many others. I look at AOC, she’s so beautiful, I don’t like she so afraid and felt so threatened. I don’t think women should be threatened that way, afraid and hiding. That is so savage. This was a view through the looking glass at the truth, the reality of racism. It’s ugly, it savage, it’s inhumane. I’m disgusted and do they think they don’t stink. How can you take a stinky person seriously? I can’t and they had to stink. They looked stinky. I agree with Mason the man in Pelosi’s office has those age spots all over his hands. He’s on blood thinners. Most of them were old. I’m ashamed of how depraved so many old white people are. It’s unbelievable but dad was like that and if he was alive he would have been right there with them.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds