Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Automation

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5755

• Stew
Okay, Laws, breakable changeable unless we are subjected to a higher authority humanity is incapable of coming up with lasting laws that will govern them. It’s like the blind leading the blind. Money, okay it is valueless, it’s not what money is the class, the status, they’ll keep finding ways for some to be better than others. It was kings and queens, now its representatives, presidents’ senators. White people straight men. It’s always something that can be used to establish superiority. So…automation is the way to go. Just take it out of the hands of humans and let the robots do what is right because they aren’t emotional and don’t need to be compensated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5756

• Vince
Like the title says automation, that’s the ticket. We’ve seen how far laws can go. And the only apply to minorities and the poor. The right just buy their way out of trouble. So if is the laws money and influence, or just take certain cares out of the hands of humans.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5757

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Being as I’m a man of the law, I like the laws out of the three, the most. However, I do think there has to be a way of ensuring the laws are unchangeable. I think a panel of special legislator need to put it together and it needs to be determined that they will never change. These are different types of laws and deal with how we treat our planet, our wild like, and other human beings. I think it’s doable and I like the idea of having laws that create boundaries that should not be crossed.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5758

• Karen
  • Premium Member
Wooo this has been a hard one to pick a favorite so I’m going with all of them. I like them all equally and I like reading the reasons why people like the three selections in the article. I also like how it started off with Jay and ended with Mark. That was so cute.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5759

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
I like automation actually because I want to be safe. I’m one of those people who worry when I go to a restaurant and pray everything goes smoothly. If it doesn’t, like Mason, I leave immediately. I don’t want to take any chances. Now I heard a white woman say that’s why she won’t eat at an black restaurant. You know I don’t understand why they think we are the bad ones. We have never done to others what they have done to many. We have a right to be afraid.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5760

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I like the laws personally and I agree with Michael, it’s not impossible to make this happen and to force the no altering rule. As humans unfortunately, we would find a way to corrupt robots. At least I think so. We build them we can corrupt them. The only way no money and automation, at least with robots, is to have a higher intelligence create them and remove our value system. In UE Louis built the companions, Virgil and the Aeon devalued money. All that’s left is the laws.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds