Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Automation

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5717

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
This is another alternative to the problems we have in this society. Let's talk about what you think.
On a side note: Trump and his wife have Covid-19
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Mark.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5718

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Well personally I with all three. I think they all should be implemented because automation means food preparation security, something that has concerned me since they started putting what goes on in restaurants on shows like “Caught on
Camera”. As a black woman, I will not eat at a restaurant when a problem with my food arises. If it takes to long for them to bring it to me, I will leave. If it arrives and it’s cold, not right, or anything I will leave. I do not trust humanity to do the right thing. Look at the situation we are in and horrible people continue to support the monster we have in the white house. Everything is a game to this man, a fucking joke. Let me tell you what is going on.

He has the virus, he is getting hella medication to treat it. They will back fire soon because they are not safe and he has a heart condition. They will not try to push a vaccine on all of us before the election so they are trying to keep him alive and appearing to be all right in order to do this. DO NOT TAKE THIS! This is an administration and group of people who can never be trusted to do the right thing for the right reasons. DO NOT TAKE anything that comes up under this administration. It will kill you are cause other underlining problems that will complicate your life going forward.

Doing away with money would usher is in fairness and quality none of us have ever seen. The right way.

The humanitarian laws would end all inhuman acts of cruelty that humans inflect on the environment, animals, and each other. I think we need them all.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5719

• Niobi
I am to listen to Mason. So, he do have this? Why? Why they toy with people this way Why? I think they to do all three like Mason said. We to limit human hand on all aspect of what is in the best interest of all.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5720

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Sister in Law…rich people have no need for GOD. They come to a point where they think they are god and all that is left is to toy with the lives of others. It’s called the god complex and it is what happens when you can do and have anything you want, when there are no limits to what you can do, what you can have. So do do away with the value of money would do away with this conditions that comes from having more than one needs or deserves. Trump, and those like him, have lived lives of total indulgence and this simply creates monsters not gods. He is a monster like Mason says but he is not alone. There are many monsters out there, no compassion or care at all about anyone that who is not right or wealthy like themselves. That movie In Time is speaking to how little the wealthy care about the average person’s life. Watch it.

I agree with you sis, I think we could stand to have all three of these additions implemented into our system.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5721

• Adam
  • Premium Member
I started reading the article and first I have to say I like how it started off with Jay and ended with Mark. Nicely done. Now as I read the alternatives to how things are done today I would nod and smile, Automation, good idea, I don’t have to worry about my food anymore. Then Mark mentions the no money and I’m nodding because I’ve always been a fan of that idea. Then they break with Virgil’s Humanitarian Laws and that was my favorite, making people respect life and give it the dignity is deserves. It is my favorite and one I think actually can be done and would change everything, but I do like them all.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5722

• Justine
  • Premium Member
I think about how nervous I am about what I eat and the automation idea made me sigh. I would love to never worry about my food again. I’m nervous going out especially now, but I was nervous before. I don’t eat meat anymore because I’m afraid it’s going to be contaminated with Covid-19. I’m afraid it’s going to find a way to survive in meat that has been handled by a sick person because they won’t take any precautions in the meat packing places. I would really prefer automation. I like them all but that one would give me so much peace of mind.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds