Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Automation

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5761

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m one of those people who liked all three. I think the laws can be formed with the right set of people assigned to lay them out. Not just anyone but sensible people with the understanding humanity was meant to grow, to progress which means, like Virgil, he did not want conservatives on any panel. I came to understand why and I understand even more now. It hinders personal growth and attempts to oppress others with their views. No one has the right to tell another person what to do with their body for any reason. There is not such thing is pro=birth rights. Like Mason said, we don’t celebrate conception day, we celebrate birthdays. They are just controlling and want to force their will onto others and we don’t need people like that deciding how things will go for all of us. Liberation means liberation freedom.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5762

• nicoli
I too am a law person so I’d have to go with the Humanitarian Laws as the better of the three, but…I do like them all for all the reasons that have been expressed.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5763

• Marc
  • Premium Member
Law person here so I to am for the humanitarian laws. I like them all though I really do. But, I think we can assemble a special panel to form the laws, present them, and start the process of confirming them. I think it could make a huge difference. We need to do something about laws being tampered with years after they have been established. Roe vs Wade should never be an issue we revisit. It should not keep coming up. This causes people to lose faith in the legal system. That is already happening because we know the judges are not going to rule fairly so respect is simply not there. If things don’t change a entirely new system will form under the surface and people will not use the established tainted system that doesn’t work everyone, just the rich. There will be doctors that help women abort unwanted babies even if it’s underground. There’s no going back.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5764

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I like them all but favored automation obviously. I like the laws though, I didn’t know Mark was going to include them in the article so it was a surprising twist, I like it. Writing this article with Mark was fun. He told me to pick a topic and write the first part of it. He didn’t tell what he was going to write. I’m looking forward to the next time we share an article.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5765

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Amen Jackee :cheer:

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5766

• Jordan
I like automation as well. I loved the companions in UE. I could actually picture them, self-aware and just good natured. I mean, man likes to make aliens and robots, computers, evil if they become self-aware, not so in UE. Mother was awesome, she was powerful but she was benevolent. The Companions were funny, playful, but serious when they had to be. I like the idea of automation.
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds