Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Automation

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5767

• Rod
  • Elite Member
Wow, I like all of these and I’m enjoying the responses. I wanted to wait for everyone to respond before me so I could see if I would have a clearer choice of favorite. I didn’t :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . I’m going with the Laws. I love them and I agree with Marc and Mike I think it can be done, actually everyone for the laws gave good arguments and I love it. I like all of the choices but the laws stand out for me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5768

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
I like automation because I also loved the Companions in UE. Live would be so wonderful with companions around to handle positions that deal with the health and welfare of humanity. I mean they just handled everything better. If we could ever get to a point when we had robots like the companions that would be a dream come true.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5770

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
I like the money one but I agree society would just come up with another value system like Credit, to classify us. I also liked the Companions in UE so I really liked the automation idea as well. But…I have to go with the laws. It is doable and probable especially after the current administration. The Winds…they are a changing, just like the sub title of UE 2.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5771

• Emily
  • Administrator
I also think it’s a choice between automaton and Humanitarian Laws, and I choose both of them. I like all of the choices but we will never not have a way to maintain an upper class and those who live in poverty or workers like the article said. I do think we can hand over many jobs to machines, and implement the Humanitarian Laws fairly quickly.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5772

• Tony
  • Premium Member
I like automation too because people are too damn lazy and don’t want to do shit. They bitch and complain and it would be nice to just do away with all of it. Why are we so emotionally led, is that what Self-control is? Controlling our emotions?
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Tony.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5773

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I like the laws too actually. I think if a special panel laid them out and they were implemented immediately that would be wonderful.
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds