Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Automation

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5743

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
I like all of them as well and think they would all be beneficial especially now. I really like the Humanitarian Laws and wish those could be laid and go into effect immediately.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5744

• JJ
  • Premium Member
The Humanitarian Laws carved in Stone, written on special paper Gold Paper even, right Carm? I’m all over this change. I love it. I like them all but this one just stands way out for me.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5745

• Kay
  • Premium Member
I like all of them. I can’t pick one that I like more than the other. I wish we could do it all. The world would be a better place.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5746

• Linden
  • Premium Member
All of these behavior modifiers are very good but I think the laws would be the best way to go. I remember the Humanitarian Laws in UE. Virgil didn’t play either. If someone ended up going to the tribunal it was a death sentence. The thing was the Ancients see thoughts so people couldn’t lie about guilt or innocence. If they were guilty of violating the Humanitarian Laws, and it was serious enough to reach the tribunal, they announced you were being put to death, the sentence was to be carried out immediately and an ancient stopped your heart immediately with a thought a gesture. There were still other courts but some of the madness we are hearing in the news like grown ass men raping babies, that was an immediate violation, not just the rape but the death. I think we need to get serious about what we will and will not tolerate under any circumstances.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5747

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
I’m for universal laws that make sure everyone is subject to them rich and poor equally. Having money should not exempt criminals from paying consequences. I say we hire clairvoyant abilities to determine when people are lying. Mason can do it. We need to hire people with ancient type abilities to get to the truth and if they are guilty they should suffer the consequences. I guess I’m for concrete Humanitarian Laws that make it criminal for people who own property to keep people who need a place to live from shelter, food, clean water, and clean air. I think they should stand before the tribunal and explain that they cared more about money and that they are greedy and they should be put to death. I hate it. I’m tired of people facing homelessness or who are currently homeless because they can’t find a affordable place to live. Rent is to high, there are to many fees, something needs to be done to stop greedy real estate companies from making providing shelter this horribly hard.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5748

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Absolutely Jazze, I totally agree.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds