Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Automation

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5749

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
Jazze, I have to agree with you. That means I favor the Humanitarian Laws. But…only if they can’t be tampered with.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5750

• Val
  • Premium Member
This wasn’t easy but like most everyone, I like the Humanitarian Laws. I think it’s a shame that humans can’t act civilized on their own but I guess that’s just how it is. It’s not a good feeling though, facing the harsh reality that this species is not evolving into a more cultured species.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5751

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
Listen…I like the laws but what good will they be if people can change them at will and upset thousands of people like they are doing with this Roe v Wade deal and the ACA. They don’t care if they kick people off healthcare. We need people in leadership positions that are humane. Until we have that, it doesn’t matter because nothing is real, I mean, I’m tired of having laws being repealed because a party doesn’t want them. If it’s good for the people it’s good and should be left alone.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5752

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
I’m for the laws too but I am also skeptical about whether they will be affective because of what is going on now. I simply do not think anyone should be telling a woman what she can and can’t do with her own body I’m sorry. If I am raped I’m not keeping that baby. I’m not carrying it, I’m not going through the pain and suffering that go along with being pregnant and I’m not going to have the constant reminder that the child is a product of rape. I like the laws but I wouldn’t have any confidence in them unless like some have said the were carved in stone or written on gold plated paper.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5753

• Brice
  • Premium Member
Hmmm, things are going to automation now that is true but this article is talking about a whole other level of automation. Robots and all of that. I like it. I think, like UE, the companions should be in hospitality and food service because humans can’t be trusted to do what they are supposed to do. See laws can be changed, they are to arbitrary, if there was no more money they would just come up with another value system that would leave more people poor and a few rich. In UE the Companions handled all public services positions, law enforcement, medical, teaching, all of it. They worked under Michael and Sergio when it came to law enforcement, and the Warriors. They worked under Louis and Juliano when it came to medical things, The point is, they were perfect and everyone was safe. Humans are to emotional and that is their biggest downfall.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5754

• Mia
I think I like automation as well because they will take the care out of the hands of humans and people will be in better hands. The laws aren’t enforceable nor or they reliable, they can be tampered with, amended, and disregarded if you have enough money to pay, just like they are doing now, the lobbyist swaying law makers to do things that benefit them and hurt the general public. All they want from us is for us to keep slaving away for them, and finding ways to swindle us out of our money.
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds