Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Automation

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5774

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
I like the laws as well. I think it’s something that can be done but who will decide who the right group of people are? I wouldn’t trust them unless a real decent, non-conservative group of people were on the panel. Conservatives, by their very nature and ideology, do not serve the one true God who is God alone. So, given the right initial panel I think the laws would be very beneficial.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5775

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Good Question Tony. (big smile) What is it exactly we need to reign in and gain complete control of? Our emotions! That’s are biggest flaw. We don’t control our desires which are feed by our emotions. This brings us to the seven deadly sins, exaggerated behaviors food by an unwillingness to control our emotions. Humans are excessive because the refuse to control exaggerated desires. Greed, pride, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, loath. There are exaggerated desires that do cause harm to others. Self-control is control of our desires, and again our desires are founded and grounded in our emotions, how we feel.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds