Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Automation

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5735

• Miles
  • Premium Member
I also like them all but I think the humanitarian laws would fix everything. The point is we are a species that needs laws to no what is and isn’t allowed. We need barriers, lines we don’t cross. We need something to believe in, the honor, to cherish, and to uphold. We need something sacred to Govern us. I think the humanitarian laws would be the substance we need to set things right once and for all.
Wow I can’t pick one. I really like doing away with money because it is really the root to all evil. It gives people a god complex and makes them toy with the lives of others. Wealthy people have nothing left to do but toy with other people’s lives. I don’t think people should have more than they need, more than they deserve so I think I wish we could do away with money.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5736

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m big on laws so I like all of these significant changes, I like the Humanitarian Laws the best. I think there needs to be a universal wall that is set and prohibits any type of inhumane behavior anywhere. I think the Humanitarian Laws would be the best way to go.
I like the Humanitarian Laws especially in light of what is happening today. It’s scary what is going on in Michigan. What kind of mess is that? We need a superior law that supersedes all other laws and is immediately enforced. I like the Humanitarian Laws the most.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5737

• Barb
  • Premium Member
I like the idea of laws the sweep across the world that prohibit the mistreatment of our planet, our environment, animals, and fellow human beings. I have to go with the Humanitarian Laws. We really need this and they need to be unchangeable.
I think we need the laws too. I think automation is already moving forward, and they have already come up with a to deal with the devaluing of money. We already know it’s not worth the paper it’s printed on. That’s what caused the damn recession in 2008. The next thing is to have laws that force a humane approach to life like humanity has never seen.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5738

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
I like all of the changes but I have to go with the Humanitarian laws as a favored approach. I agree it would touch on all the things the other two would cover and then some. I also think there needs to be a mechanism that does not allow for any changes to the laws, no type of amendments. New laws can be added by the law that is added is the law and it should be unchangeable to the law no matter who you are or how much money they have. No lobbyist to persuade law makers to amend and/or change written laws.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5739

• Tina
  • Premium Member
When Mason said that about the food my mouth fell open and I lost my breath. I thought it was a problem I was having and needed to work on. OOOO I don’t like restaurants Mason, they scare me. There is way to much hate in the world. I’m comforted when I see that the cooks are black or not American. I really like the automation idea but all of them are good.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5740

• Josh
  • Premium Member
I have to go with the humanitarian laws and like the ten commandments they need to be carved in stone, unchangeable, literal, and everlasting. No amendments they have to be right the first time. So shall it be written, in stone, and so shall it be done damnit.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds