Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Automation

Automation 3 years 7 months ago #5729

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Let me get this off my chest folks, okay, are they in an alternate universe or something? I’m watching this VP debate and Pence has the mark of the Devil sitting on his head for the world to see. He is a devil and he looks like a devil and his wife looks like a troll. WTF I mean come on man. I will be so glad when they are gone. I can’t take much more of this. We found out how both Rosenberg and Sessions were both in on the kid separation thing at the southern border. All of them are fucking evil man. No wonder the country has suffered so much in just for years. We’ve literally had a devil in command and a bunch of demons doing his biding. On that note, I’m in favor of the humanitarian laws with the same penalties Virgil had in UE.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5730

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Wow, I like all of these alternatives but I must say the Humanitarian Laws stand out most for me. It ushers in accountability and forces the human species to be humane and stop acting like a bunch of savages. Earth is trying to purge herself of an illness, wow. That is profound. This is a disgusting species and if money is making it so then we need laws that take its power away.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5731

• Brad
  • Premium Member
Thank you Benji I thought it was just me. What damn planet are these clowns on? What American people are they talking about? I tell you what, that fly shit was ominous y’all. He looks like a demon always has, and lets not forget he was losing his bid for governor in Indiana because he was so corrupt, trying to act like they love The Most High so much. Wait, we have to understand, their god is not the Most High, not the God who is God.

I’m with the Humanitarian Laws because it will fix all but who will usher in such humanity? What human will do that?

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5732

• Loreen
  • Administrator
Well we are already going to automation in production and frankly it is a comforting thought to know humans will not be handling my food anymore. I’m like Mason, I don’t like eating out in restaurants as a black person. I think I remember the Caught on Camera stuff too Mason. It just made me sick and I was a child. I like them all but the automation looks like it’s already underway.

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5733

• TJ
  • Premium Member
I have to go with the Humanitarian Laws as my favorite but I like them all. I agree, automation is already happening and tat is comforting I’m sorry because Mason is right, we have to worry when we go out to eat. Worry if some racist person is working in the kitchen and thinks it’s funny to drop our food on the floor and put it back on our plate, to spit in our drinks, it’s just scary for black people to eat out unless it’s a Mexican restaurant run be Hispanics. I’m sorry as long as racism is as bad as it is we will never be comfortable doing certain things in this world. I think we need stricter laws that prohibit many bad things from being allowed, tolerated. Isn’t it a damn shame we are the germs our planet is trying to rid herself of? No trump, China didn’t start the virus, humanity caused this, all of humanity especially people like YOU!!!

Automation 3 years 6 months ago #5734

• Alex
  • Premium Member
I agree with Ryan, I like all of them I really do. I would love to see all of the suggested changed take place because it would make the world a better more civilized place to live in.
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds