Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Automation

Automation 3 years 7 months ago #5723

• Jess
I like the Humanitarian Laws. I think inhumane behavior can not be tolerated anymore. All of it needs to stop. All over the world it needs to stop. I like them all but if I had to choose one, it would be the Humanitarian Laws because to me that would cover everything and is doable.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Automation 3 years 7 months ago #5724

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
I would have to go with the Humanitarian Laws too Mark and Jay. I like automation for all the reasons described. I like t he no money for many of the same reasons I like the humanitarian laws, but the laws deal with being humane period. This would eliminate, abuse of all kinds to the environment, animals, and people. It’s the way to go as far as I’m concerned.

Automation 3 years 7 months ago #5725

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
I like them all. Can’t we do them all? I like the money no money anymore. People just need to pitch in and help to keep their society thriving as a group. Everyone should have shelter, utilities, access to healthy food. I just want to live in a fair more inclusive society free of racism and the idea some are better, privilege.

Automation 3 years 7 months ago #5726

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
I like automation, because even if they become self-aware, I think they would be humane. They would choose to do what is right unlike humans.

Automation 3 years 7 months ago #5727

• Chris
  • Elite Member
I have to go with the laws. I think they cover it all. It is inhumane to allow people to be homeless, hungry, have bad water, have bad air, endanger the planet, murder for any reason, abuse for any reason an in any way, and do anything that endangers life. I have to go with the Humanitarian Laws.

Automation 3 years 7 months ago #5728

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
I like them all but love the humanitarian laws. I agree I think it would cover all of the issues that make living on earth so hard for so many people.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds