Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What if Money Lost it's Value?

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5515

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
I’m listening to all the people losing health care because they are losing their jobs. So now maybe they will be more in favor of healthcare for all. Universal healthcare, like Bernie and Elizabeth keep saying. Also heard rich people are getting richer because of the pandemic. They cover themselves first all the aide given to businesses at the beginning of the virus crisis was taken by the wealthy. Including that Moscow Mitch’s wife. What the hell does she need stimulus money for? What company does she have or small business? Something is seriously wrong. With all that said. I agree that even though money is worthless, it wouldn’t matter. The wealthy will have more of what is needed and poor people will remain poor. I’m for leaving. I hear you Niobi but I hear Mark, and Mary too. I’m optimistic. We should leave, and do things the no money way.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5518

• nicoli
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I have to concur. :lol: :lol: :lol:.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5519

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Come on…not my Bradley. Him so sweet.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5520

• Loreen
  • Administrator
Are we talking about my sweet hubby? He's so sweet. Honey...was it your mother?

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5521

• Brad
  • Premium Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh come on Bros, I wasn’t that bad!
Honey, yes. My mother taught me to be cold, to not feel, to get you before you get me. I had to shield myself for being hurt. So, I did but it also kept me from being happy, at peace.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5522

• Alex
  • Premium Member
Well, I’m in favor of leaving and I have a more optimistic view. I think we can establish our own allies and I don’t think that will be hard with how trump has treated our European allies and how they are standing in solidarity with us about how we are treated in this country. I think our allies can put pressure on them to release us and allow us to leave in peace, taking our incarcerated with us. I think the world would get behind a movement to support black, native, and even Mexican Americans leaving and starting our own county where we can thrive and have normal, fair lives. I also think, since money already worthless, and we’ll be starting new, we can do it Virgil’s way and everything would be fine.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds