Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What if Money Lost it's Value?

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5486

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Damn Mark you sound like a man with a plan :lol: :lol: :lol:. See Mark isn’t kidding when it comes to protecting his kids. I think that’s a fantastic Idea. My brothers would have turned over a new leaf if they were given an opportunity to earn a living.

Dad…I learned something today. You never told us that you were in love with mom. It is beautiful and painful, beautiful because she was loved by someone as special as you, painful because it wasn’t enough and my two brothers suffered for it. Lost their lives for it. I know her family had that kind of hold on her because they turned her against Deb because of her faith and her husband. Mom was so weak-minded dad. I see it so much now. So many things are clear since I became a Gnostic. I’m glad you loved her and we were conceived in love. I was made whole when you came into our lives and I love you dad.

I’m with Mark, if we could leave and make our own home without money as a primary element, the way Virgil laid things out, that would be a perfect answer to the racial injustice we have suffered for over 400 years.
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Mark.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5491

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Man let me say, I am so damn disgusted with what we are witnessing today. It’s like yeah, we are fucked up, we have always been fucked up, and so what. That’s the kind of president we have and they cheer him on, but a black man is accused of passing a counterfeit 20 and we have to watch police choke him to death. Trump is a criminal!!! A fucking KKK loving, woman bashing, criminal in this country and always has been. He is the image of what to many white Americans look like. Have you all been paying attention to white racists on news stations like FOX Tucker Carlson? He’s so racist it’s ridiculous but they know the way to spread their trash is to be in a position where they have an audience. Their country, their country. They keep saying that and it is NOT Their COUNTRY!!! It belongs to the NATIVE AMERICANS!!!

Leave, only if the Native Americans will join us because I think they should go back to where their ancestors are from. Mark if there was no money there would be something else used to insuring the haves always have, and the have nots never have a fucking thing. I wish we could do like Virgil did in UE Mark.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5495

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
I like Mark’s comment about what could happen to keep safe. I know some people too, and we have all the ex and current law enforcement officers. We could protect and defend our territory. And one thing about black people, when you give them a purpose, it makes all the difference in the world. I’ve seen it work with Mark. He has no fear and they walk up to him with smiles and just start talking. They know he’s there to help. They know he cares. He listens, he hangs out with them, he plays ball with them. I’ve learned so much about people from Mark, especially black and brown people.

UE told so many stories, tying them all together, and showing how some things have to be expected, anticipated. Virgil was always ahead of the game. I’d say leave and start our own thing.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5496

• Emily
  • Administrator
The problem I am having is why so many white people hold on to their hateful ideals. I can see why Virgil said to hell with it and did things the way he did things. I wish we could do that now. Everyday there’s another story about how some out of control white couple, pointed guns at protesters, insulted black people, picked arguments in stores. When are we all going to see that far too many white people are racist and will do everything in their power to oppress minorities especially black people? For to long white people like me refused to believe things are as bad as they clearly are. I was guilty of accusing black people of using the race card. That is a complete reversal of the problem unto the victims. This is real and black people face white people like these gun-toting, psychos drawing their weapons on people they have victimized for over 400 years. That’s not resonating with these people. It’s a travesty. It shows just how anti-God, savage, cruel and barbaric too many white people are. I say leave and start over somewhere else, but…they like being cruel so they’ll do something to stop the minorities from leaving. They like having people around they can debase and degrade. It makes them feel better like many have already said. White people, and I’m white, need to feel like they are better and they don’t care who they hurt to keep them feeling like they are on top.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5500

• Brad
  • Premium Member
I don’t know if leaving is the answer unless there was an unclaimed stretch of land. Africa is too damn hot. However, I don’t think anything will improve here. There are way to many white people who don’t want to ever admit they are responsible for so much damn suffering. They don’t to talk about what their ancestor have done to so many different people. Hell no. They want to down play it and make excuses for it. It’s the only way to sleep at night. To create a reason for being so vicious, so cruel. Label your victims as criminals, bad, not human. This allows them to justify how an entire race of people have been dehumanized in this country for over 400 years. They simply don’t care because they know it’s not right. This is how we got such a twisted criminal in the white house There are far too many twisted people.

Behind every good man is a Great woman…think about that. Look at all the Karen’s out there. I was married to one. A racist white woman is toxic. Trust me I know. I wasn’t a good man while I was married to her. I drank, didn’t care about anything, was a mean boss, there was nothing good about me. I stood for nothing but getting promoted so I could make more money. That’s what she wanted. One day I said enough. I don’t know what came over me, but I walked away. Oh I know what it was, I overheard some people talking about me. Man they hated me. At first I laughed, then I felt fear, by the end of the day I felt like a terrible person. I asked myself, what the hell are you doing? I didn’t even like myself. I left a note, a big one, said I Quit, and I walked away. The ex was pissed. I sold the house, her BMW, brought a smaller house, grabbed myself a beer and set down in front of my television to watch some sports on television. Man was she pissed. Mom was too. I didn’t care I didn’t like being hated. So…I went into construction. I’m a happier man.

I know how it feels to not care about anything but money. I know how it feels to treat minorities like they are insignificant. I know how bad that made me feel and I was done with it. Unfortunately, many white people, especially women, will never let it go. So…leaving is a good plan, but pulling it off will meet with great resistance. They need to have someone to mistreat and they will fight for their right to hold black people in this country to mistreat. I advise black people to get passports while they can before they start blocking it for them, with a bunch of bogus ass bullshit they’ll come up with to force you to stay in a country that has been nothing but cruel to them for more than 400 years. It doesn’t matter what the value system is, there will always be those who have more of it than others, they solution is to do away with it all together like Virgil did. I love my black wife more than anything in this world. She is the best thing that ever happened to me, literally.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5501

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Dad, I don’t think it would matter if they admitted money is worthless. As it moves into a credit system, there is always something that drops your credit score if you’re not within a certain income bracket. They will not raise your score no matter how well you pay you bill. It is designed to favor those who have just like Benji says. I think many white people will never deal with what happened to black people in this country, and things will never really change. I think to many of them have no trouble with cruelty. Look at the boarder situation. Trump is a criminal and way too many white Americans have no problem with him being president of this country. He is enriching himself and his family, and many of the republicans in the Senate and the House, and that’s all that matters to them. They don’t care about our standing around the world. They don’t care how much suffering he causes. They want to say he’s good for the economy, Money, that’s is always the bottom line and all that matters to far to many white people. They don’t care about God because if they did, they would not treat other human beings the way they do.

So we can get rid of money, but credit would soon rule the world and it’s hard for poor people to get good credit. I can see something similar to what happened in “In Time” happening more so than a wave of righteousness washing over the white community and things changing and become fair for every human being. I think leaving is the best option but we are valuable to them if only to feed into their need to be better so I also agree they will try to hold us in this country. If they let us go they would be the first one’s to attack our community, or new lands to make sure we are not successful. Remember, Virgil had to cover the cities he created with that protective doom, so, I don’t know if anything other than an divine intervention will change the way things are.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds