Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What if Money Lost it's Value?

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5550

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
Okay Mark this is getting scary. Money is worthless and only remains so because it benefits the wealthy for us to believe it is still valuable, buying them time to change the system in several ways like that Bitcoin thing that came about in 2009, during the recession that was actually world-wide. They are trying to change it but like everyone has said, this will still not benefit the poor or the average citizens. It will make it worse. If we don’t find where we fit in now, we will fall behind.

I for leaving and doing our own thing somewhere away from here. I’m for joining the black people in finding a spot in Africa the mother continent, and forming our own union. I think we all need to go and to hell with pass ports. If the place we are going does not require an American passport and will issue their own travel documents then all black people, all people wanting to go should be allowed to leave this country, unhindered. To stay and hope things will change is foolish. They have had over 400 years, longer than that for the Native Americans and they still have slave blocks in Alabama? Come the fuck on already. It is not going to change so lets just go.

MASON :ohmy: :ohmy: You like the devil? :dry: :huh: Me too :silly: :woohoo: :lol: :lol:
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Ryan.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5555

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
I think money is already worthless Mark but they have other things that are only making the financial situation of many people worse. But it’s the plan right. I think we are living in scary times and I really wish we had a Virgil right now. I think we need to embrace the fact that money is worthless, and make some changes that will work for everyone. But wealthy people like being in control and power. That’s why I agree they will do everything in their power to keep the black people here because their suffering insures the wealthy and well off remain wealthy and well off. It goes hand and hand. That’s why nothing is changing and nothing is going to change. Suppressing black people keeps white people impowered and able to increase their financial positions. I agree leaving would be the best thing but I’ve always felt like black people should leave this country. If you don’t see that after all this time things are getting worse for the race in the United States, from Travon Martin to George Floyd, nothing is getting better for black people. They should leave and I would join them gladly.

Mason :ohmy: he is cute though :lol: :lol:

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5556

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
What? Hey, the devil is looking really good shoot. He fine! With him wicked not really wicked self. :cheer: :blink: :whistle: :whistle:

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5557

• Niobi
He is Mason I agree :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :silly:

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5559

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
So, I’m glad you all expressed your concerned about the state of the American Union. If you all haven’t noticed, I don’t joke anymore about being A white man, with green eyes and blond hair. It’s not funny to me anymore at all. I’m not proud of it because of all that I’ve seen, learned, and personally experienced when dealing with my white race. I want to take solace in the fact that I am Irish but the truth is my great grand father owned slaves. I have no trouble admitting I’m not proud of what my ancestors participated in. I make no excuses for it and my father didn’t either. I am ashamed of that part of my heritage, as was my father. Every year I’m more and more ashamed as I open my eyes and take a real look at what is going on in the world. The greed in most white people is sucking this planet dry. That’s why she’s purging. I don’t blame her.

White people control everything and look at how horrible it is for so many people. When is that going to be addressed? When are we going to look at ourselves and pay attention to the damage we cause because it is all that we do? We aren’t doing anything good or worthwhile, certain not anything righteous.

We lost Ilijah Cummings in October and yesterday John Lewis left us. Who will be the righteous male leaders now? We can’t look to people like Lindsey Graham, Mitch McConnel, none of the white people men or women in Congress, more so the republican white people. They don’t care about the majority of people in the world, they only care about control, to the point of reintroducing slavery people. They want to keep the black race suppressed and continue to deny them an opportunity to be successful because they have a plan. Even when they are successful there is always someone behind the scene threatening their success if they step to far out of line. They are never allowed to be successful and reap the benefits of their success and they never will be.

I think the best thing they can do is leave this place and start their own society. This is why, there is no future for them in this country no matter how much they think they have, how good they feel they are living, it’s an illusion.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds