Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What if Money Lost it's Value?

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5540

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
Yeah…Brad was real arrogant and hard to take when we first were introduced. He didn’t want to know us and at the time we didn’t want to know them. It was a mess but we worked through it and Brad is himself now.

I’m not sure what will work Mark. There is so much hate, so much ingrained perceptions. The unwillingness to even admit wrongs have been done and continue to happen is so evident. Do you know some white people don’t see anything wrong with what happen to George Floyd? Some white people do not care what is happening to the little kids at the Southern border. To many don’t care about people not having shelter. They don’t’ care. How do you reason with people like that? Virgil didn’t try. He just beat them at their own game and thar’s what will have to be done now. I think a massive relocation is the only way black people are going to be allowed to thrive, to breath, to go to bed at night and not worry about law enforcement murdering their children. It’s heartbreaking for those of us white people who do care about what is happening to the black people in this country.

As for the money situation, it’s been said, it won’t matter at the end of the day, the wealthy will still have more credit and the poor will have little to none. It could turn into a “In Time” situation if you ask me. In fact, I can see that happening more so than a massive reformation that brought about a change in how some people are treated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5542

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
True, Mike and Carmine. I’m just saying honey. I’m real hostile I admit it. They don’t call us red skins for nothing.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5545

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Umm Hmmm, whatever I'm sweet as a peach. :) :angry: :evil:

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5546

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
See you see that? Mason was a gang member, don’t forget that. She used to beat people up for money. She’s mean, I’m telling you, mean.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5547

• Tony
  • Premium Member
Luke...Mark do you see what they are saying about you sister? Is this true? Is your sister mean like that?

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5549

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Thank you for what you said Chris. Money has lost its value in regards to what it is based on. But it has not lost its presumed value for those who have an abundance of it. Please read what Chris said in the Lincoln Project thread. Carmine I’d like to have all of those ads on the home page. I’m working on it. What Chris said is happening. We need to pay attention and be aware. He’s not alone in this, he was just the one needed for them to pull it off. This is the money behind it Chris. This is the secondary protocol. They want a more controlled society, a return to enslavement and forced labor on minorities and even the poor. This is what they want.

Um Mason is a Lucifer fan…you know the show. She loves the actor that plays Lucifer. Y’all saw that devil face :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Seriously, she like pop. So is Luke. I’m the nice one. Them two are really mean when they have to be. I’m just keeping it 100%
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds