Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What if Money Lost it's Value?

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 8 months ago #5525

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Please! Like I said. He was a Dick. I remember telling him he should change his name. He was cold, always rolling his eyes whenever anyone was a little emotional. He had no patience, he was rude, he was arrogant. He was a DICK!!!

I know it was their mom. I'm just glad he recovered.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 8 months ago #5529

• Jess
I only know the nice Brad. :lol:

I’m a little optimistic as well, with the ideal of starting over on a more level playing field. I don’t think that can happen here. After over 400 years and things are still the way they are, I think it’s fair to assume they are not likely to changed substantially to be comfortable with staying here. Virgil made significant changes by sectioning off and isolating areas he reconstructed. The same thing has to happen. We have to appreciate his wisdom. I don’t know if any of you realize it but the Tanjan’s are mothered by Sophia. That’s what makes them so powerful. His mother was wise so his wisdom was exceptional. I have to agree, no matter what the value system, the wealthy will have the most of what is needed to be successful. They will do what they’ve done throughout time that the wealthy always prevail.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 8 months ago #5530

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Um bro…you were a super dick and I laughed my ass off when Michael got in your shit every time. :lol: :lol: :lol: Wooo talking about clashing like the Titans. Michael’s as is serious Ares, he was mean as shit…he still is :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Mom did make him mean because she was so mean to him.

As for the article, what would happen if money lost its value? Money has already lost its basic value but as long as it remains something that the powers that be value it stands clearly. So...I’m not sure what would work. I mean the credit thing is here and it still only works for the wealthy so I agree changing the value system won’t change who has the most of what it valued.

Leaving, I’m one of those we thinks, at the end of the day they don’t really want black people to leave. They want them to live depressed, disparaged lives and just deal with it until they die. That’s what they want. I think they would do all they can to block any type of mass exodus of black people. It is a good idea to start fresh and to try new operating systems. If this can be done peacefully it is the best route to take.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 8 months ago #5534

• Brad
  • Premium Member
Now see, Mike, he was evil. He scared the shit out of me. The madder he gets the deeper his voice gets and it’s like damn bro calm down. You’re gonna knock the house down. Dad said it though. He told us not to mess with him because he was mean as hell. He wasn’t kidding. Mason how did you deal with him? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 8 months ago #5536

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Chris...you was a dick Cousin? :lol: :lol: :lol: :silly: :lol: Mike has always been mean this is true. Mason likes mean men though look at Kelton. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 8 months ago #5537

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
How did she deal with me? Shit because she’s mean too that’s how she dealt with me. That woman is OOO Weee MEAN when she has to be. Se takes no shit and isn’t easy to intimidate.
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds