Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What if Money Lost it's Value?

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5505

• Loreen
  • Administrator
I agree with Mark, if we could go in with a militant group, we would be all right. I would want to take the Native American’s with us but they wouldn’t come. Would they Kelton? Native Americans are a proud race. This is their land. But we all know they will never get it back. I honestly think that will be the best thing and once there we need to decide how we will operate. Nothing like here. I’d like to see something new, try another way. I’d like to do things as close to how Virgil did them as possible. I think we would be surprised at how things turn out.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5508

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Hey Loreen, it depends. It’s hard to leave your roots but when a race, that has done everything in their power to snuff us out remains predominantly the primary race in a land that legally, morally, and rightfully belongs to us, we are sensible. It’s hard to say, the argument has to show how such a move would beneficial the community as a whole. An argument can be made that would be pretty persuasive but it will have to come from the Black people leaving the country.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5509

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Brad…you were the CEO of a big company? WOW! People didn’t like you? You? That shocks me. You hide that in you mind well. I did not know that. I see it now and it was a painful time for you, you are good at shooting bad things down in your life, so am I.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5510

• Brad
  • Premium Member
Mason…Michael couldn’t stand me…I was an asshole.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5511

• Justine
  • Premium Member
Not Bradley...mean. I can't see it either Mason. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, with all of the hate is finally giving me a horrible feeling as it probably always should have. I have children that I am very concerned about and very protective of. I love them. I am an affectionate person and they show me so much love. We visit their mom’s grave and put flowers. Their father died of Covid about a month ago in prison. They didn’t want anything to do with him. The very mention of him sent them into intense fear that caused them to tremble and moan. When we heard he was dead, they could finally breath. He wouldn’t be getting out and trying to come for them because he didn’t get life in prison, just a manslaughter charge that resulted in something like 10 years. It was ridiculous because he murdered her. But he’s gone and we can all thank Karma for that.

I’m for leaving because I want my children to be safe and I don’t think that’s possible in a country built on hate, suffering, oppression, misery caused by the majority and inflicted on minorities. I don’t think money will have an impact one way or another. Credit, like so many have said, will function just like currency if not worse. It already is a problem in the lives of financially depressed families.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5514

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
OMG OMG OMG. He was a dick!!!
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds