Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What if Money Lost it's Value?

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5378

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
The new article is up and it will deal with a key period in UE that deals with when when Virgil begins to separate the good from the bad. In light of what is happening in our world today, this situation really stands our from the novels. Read the article and share your thoughts. I can't wait to hear what you all have to say.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5380

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I didn’t know anything about Black Wall Street until Mason started talking about it, wanting to include it in African American studies in the Learning Academy. Now it’s all out in the open and so many things about how I think have changed. To think Black people have strived to be successful and it has been stifled. They have died trying to prosper in this country. It’s a big pill to swallow and I’m tired of pretending nothing is wrong here.

I have no trouble believing white Americans would behave exactly how it is described in UE. It’s time to start to look at the world through the eyes of Black people in order to see what is real and what is simply fabrications.

Mark, since money is already worthless, I don’t see why we can’t do away with it all together but the back lash would cause a war just as it did in UE.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5382

• Karen
  • Premium Member
Before we get started, I want it known I officially changed my name as I do not want to be associated in any way with the bad, racist white women in the news of late. I am officially Angela, that is my middle name and I had it take the place of my first name, and my first name is now my middle name.

Now…I liked the way Virgil did this and Mark your recount of it was amazing. (big Smile) He played on their greed, their pride, their selfishness, and their hateful racism and using it against them. They were so arrogant and I can certainly imagine them behaving exactly this way. The homes were so beautiful. Some were even torn down giving each family some space between their house and their neighbor. It meant some of them had to relocated to other cities but thanks to the transport they were always only a step away.

I also like the credit system. I just think no one should be allowed to live better than another especially when there are people living on the streets. How do you explain living in a mansion, knowing some people can’t afford to put a roof over their head at all? I guess I’ve been in the company of people like Mark, Justin, Jay, Michael…all of you for to long and I see how much you all give back.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5384

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
UE was so intense during that transition. Virgil is so damn regal. He’s a Tanjan, deadly by himself. I kept wondering how he could put his hand around the neck of a man twice his size, lift him off the ground and snap his neck effortlessly. He can kill a Warrior! I kept saying he was Zeus’ son but we later learned it was far more than that. His twin brother is awesome, I loved him. Thaddeus he liked dancing, and he was good at it.
Thaddeus could make Virgil’s stone face soften into a smile. When I watched what that monster did to George I was reminded of how hateful white people were in UE, how openly angry they were. Then we get the details about Black Wall Street and it was chilling.

Mark, if anyone tried make the public aware that money ain’t shit, it would start a war just like it did in UE. Since we don’t have the power Virgil had, I don’t think it’s something we could do in this country. We would have to find a spot of our own but I think if it was prosperous, it would be attacked, especially if most of the citizens were people of color. I just don’t see a pathway to a more tranquil life for all on this planet. It’s hell like Mason says it is.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5386

• Justin
  • Administrator
If any changes were made, I’d like to know if it would allow for those of us who are well off to remain so. I guess if we didn’t have to pay for everything it wouldn’t matter though right? (big smile) A lot of rich and wealthy people would have a problem with money being devalued. When the Aeon did this on national television my heart sank LOL. UE had me on the edge of my seat all the time. The intense battles, the intervention they were constantly a part of, uncovering large rings of corruption and crime, law enforcement simply could not bring under control. These things are happening. Jeffry Epstein, look at what he was doing. Who does that remind you of in UE? Walter and Dane. It spoke about things that are coming out but Mason, who was Trump? Harrison wasn’t as bad as Trump. I get the feeling he was not just one person but several.

Honestly, I think eventually we will be on some type of chip program. I think about that move ‘Out of Time’. I can picture the wealthy people coming up with the ultimate way to limit the lifespan of the poor. I can picture then putting implants in people at birth that activated at the age of twenty-one. I can picture poor people working like slaves just to make sure they made enough to pay for more time while rich people had no concerns and were living forever.

I like the credit system but the implant thing I’m not so sure about. They even did implants in UE though. I just think it would give humanity to much power over others and like everything it would go wrong and we would end up with an out of time situation. The way Virgil went about it would be the best way but how would any territory defend itself against the hate and demand of control that is felt by to many wealthy white people in this world? I don’t know. We need divine intervention.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5388

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
Mark I was watching MSNBC this morning and I saw a small town in Missouri with a confederate store, and said to have ties to the KKK lined with a bunch of racist trump supporters claiming there was no racism in their town while I heard one of the women shouting “Go back to Africa” to the Black Lives Matter Protestors. Many of them are white and she was shouting this. I have no doubt as to what would happen if anything like what went on in UE was to actually occur. The thing about Virgil was he knew it. He knew what to do and it did it artfully. It was down right poetic. I can’t tell you how much I wish MOTHER, The Ancients, Virgil…all of them were here right now. But, rumor has it they don’t interfere with us in anyway. I wish they did because we need divine intervention. I don’t think we can do anything without it and I do think Mason is right about this Virus, I think it is a start to rectifying a lot of wrongs. I can’t even respect Mount Rushmore anymore because it was sculpted by a KKK member on land that was supposedly given to the Native Americans, and they are forced to look at White leaders that were actively involved in committing genocide on Native Americans. The history of White Americans in this country is terrible. It is nothing to be proud of and I’m glad Mason is making it a part of the schools curriculum to understand that white people honor their own but in truth they were parts of horrible things done to other’s in this country’s history and understandably not all American’s want to take part in celebrating this white leaders.

I’d love to be on the kind of system Virgil brought about but I don’t know if that’s possible. Is Earth moving into a higher position Mason?
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds