Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What if Money Lost it's Value?

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5471

• Niobi
I think we need to find own place in this world, not to be a place where we to be unwanted, I hope island pop up like talked about in previous article. We need place for us to thrive like Virgil create in UE. Place were we all chip in and keep our society go and move forward in harmony. I don’t think there is to be lasting change even after all the march we do in this country. I don’t know about back to Africa my life there was not good, not easy. We need place better for us with more law, more order, more equality and respect for all life including women and children. This not so in most of Africa and I don’t want to live like not important, not matter only men. I don’t want to be in this kind of life ever again. This what America do for me. Make me proud to be woman, proud to have a say in the life that is mine. I do not wish to go backward so to go back is a failure for me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5476

• Jordan
I think consciously, if we all saw things as there are, not as we want them to be, things can change. The problem is there are to many who refuse to see the horror that is associated with the White race. Their story is one of brutality, genocide, vicious domination, mutilation, barbarism, savagery, and excessive oppression. It’s been said, Linden said it, this is nothing to be proud of. The only way to live with it is to deny it was as bad as it actually was. To try to cover it up and wipe it out of our history. I am part Jewish, but the truth is it was of a benefit to those like me to be WHITE so we boarded this train and joined the oppressors. It is shameful but we can’t now decide we will deny our chosen race because of the horror in their history that has not come to light.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5477

• Rod
  • Elite Member
Linden, recently I’ve been asking myself the same question. I look at all Jewish people and want to know why we joined the ranks of WHITE despite the fact Jewish people have been hated among white Anglo Saxon Americans. When did we join leagues with the enemy?

I agree with Jordan as well. Now that we see the ugliness associated with the ancestors of White America, we want to reclaim our own nationality. We can’t do that now. We have to stand by the choices we made. I have been checking white all my life I will continue to check it, even though I certainly see nothing to really be proud of in the white race here in America. There is so much pain associated with being caused by white people and I agree, if it was diminishing over time, it would be easier for the excuses given to hold water, but in many instances, it has worsened and the oppression perpetuated in every vital aspect of our lives.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5482

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
Well thank you Niobi, Girl I don’t want to deal with that shit either. It reminded me of all the horror stories we hear coming out of Africa. They force their girls into marriages at young ages and I remember Tears of the Sun…that was a brutal movie, cutting off a mother’s breast so she has to watch her baby starve to death after she was raped holding her baby. If this is what goes on over there I do not want to live there. They do all kinds of shit. I remember blood diamond to, making kids run until their heart gives out. Those militant groups over there are no joke. It’s probably worse than they depict in movies. Is any of it true Niobi?

I’m with those who say let the virus run it’s course and see where it takes us.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5483

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Niobi that is understandable because I’m not going to live like that either. As Gnostic’s we know that is not of God. It is man thing and it’s not going to fly with this group of women.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5485

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Remember that Virgil took all minority prisoners and put them in charge of security. We could always do that. No one knows killing like Americans, no matter what their ethnicity. If they come from America they are well educated in the skill of murder. So…let’s take our gang-bangers and put them to work getting paid doing something they are good at. They’ll defend their own if given the chance. We can go any damn where we choose if they give us all our people, even those who are incarcerated in this country.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds