Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What if Money Lost it's Value?

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5457

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
I think this pandemic is going to tell the story by the time it’s brought under control. I absolutely believe it’s a purge and it’s also going to cause a serious economic breakdown that is going to be global. I think it will break it all down and it will start to affect those people we keep wondering why it hasn’t affected. It will not stop until it does get them. It’s going to be like the virus released during the Passover. This has been going on. It is a purge and it will get those it is aiming to get no matter how much they try to run from it. When it’s over, things are going to be so much different. So much different.

We need to do away with money and level the playing field this virus is going to help usher that very thing in. That’s what I think.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5458

• Beth
  • Premium Member
Okay…he hurt me. I don’t want to make him cry but he can’t be making me cry either. Racism is wrong and ugly! It has to stop. It’s painful to me. I’m hurt about it. I don’t like it. I want it to stop.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5459

• Vince
Mark’s outings are eye-opening that’s for sure. I think it’s a good experience because it’s a big window into what is so horrible about this country, why what is happening to the black community is so devastating and totally inhumane. What we witnessed and have been witnessing for many years, when it comes to how the police interact with black people, speaks to how perverse the racism problem truly is. We have to stand up now. Just like with Beth, Val, and Adam’s father and uncle’s, sometimes people just need their eyes open so they can really see. Going into the poor communities and being welcome, talking to some of the residence, hearing how it’s hard to dream, is heart-breaking because that’s the desired effect. They have always been terrorized, bullied all to remove hope. It’s gone on for years and we have to stop being all right with that kind of inhumane behavior.

Money isn’t the problem to me Mark, it’s the depraved nature of white people period. To carry this one for all these years is sickening. It doesn’t look good no matter how you view it and no, there is nothing godly or godlike about the way the Native and African Americans have been treated in this country by white people. Now they are doing it to the Mexicans. That stuff at our southern borders is just cruel.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5464

• Linden
  • Premium Member
I am a UE lover so I really enjoyed this recap. I think this was a very significant time in the saga and it was down masterfully. I don’t think it will matter as long as we have a system that sees those that have as better. I think the idea that some are better than others is the root to humanities problem. This need to be better than another human being, to be more. Money just makes it possible to exalt oneself. We are a flawed species but honestly there is something really wrong with the way white people think. I mean…what is this with take what you want when you want bullshit? The shit that was done to the Native Americans is just savage. Then they brought Africans over and OMG talking about barbaric. I’m trying to wrap my mind around the notion of better, how? Why?

After George Floyd it all started to come out. All the horror associated with being White American. It wouldn’t be so bad if thing had been allowed to improve for the Native Americans, the African Americans but no…the vileness continued and is going on today. All from a race that insist on inflicting suffering on others. What in the hell is there to admire about what is going on in this country? Look at what it lead to, Trump, a sociopath in the White House a bad White man with money. What is admirable about that? They want to keep their monuments that honor monsters, and they want to call it history and use the excuse they were victims of the time they were born in. Excuses, white people are good and excuses, blaming, and trying to make what they do not as ugly and depraved as it actually is. What is admirable about that? I’ve had trouble sleeping since watching what happened to George. All the ugly was laid out before my eyes and it is horrific. They I go and learn all I can about Black Wall Street. It’s like the lady on the documentary Tremaine did that aired on MSNBC a couple nights ago said. If they see black people doing good they go out of there way, terrorizing, tormenting and MURDERING them to so called remind them of their place. What is honorable, admirable about that? Not a Damn Thing and I’m not going to be that kind of white person, my kids will not be those kinds of white people. It stops for me. I’m not proud. I am horrified and disgusted. Mark…I’m glad the virus is here. It’s going to do what needs to be done better than anything we could ever think of doing.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5465

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
I honestly am so upset about the things we are learning about the history of this country right now it’s hard to find the words. I want to tell myself it’s not true but then you see the Karen’s all over they place, women, showing how racist they are. Women raising these racist men. It’ occurred to me it is bad white women. I wondered why so many of them didn’t vote for Hilary. It makes sense to me now. Behind every good man is a GREAT WOMAN!!! So many bad men, means there are way too many raggedy ass women out their raising kids and now, now I finally agree people should have to qualify to be parents. Let the Virus take it all from the Mark. It’s the will of GOD!!! When all that they care about is taken, then we can rebuild.
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Jazze.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5470

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I have to agree with Vince, racism destroys the lives of everyone in one way or another. The mayor of New York, De Blasio said there is not America without Black America. Like our father, both Mark and I are attracted to darker complexions. Before I embraced my sexuality, I dated only women of color. I would not want to live in a place where there are no black people. Black people add spice, color, and laughter to this life. They entertain like no others, they comfort in a way other’s struggle. Look at the people in congress, how we look to them to do the right thing now. We can clearly see the white senators are going to continue to support a criminal president because the only comfort they are interested in is their own. White people have a greed that Black people do not share, so that’s what feed that desire to be better, GREED!! This is where we can see the seven Deadly Sins integrate. They are all extreme, they are all exaggerated. I agree with Niobi, Africa isn’t a good place for black people because it has been corrupted by outside influences and militants who do evil for payment for those outside influences. I’m not sure even if we were given a spot if we could keep it safe from Russian’s suppling militants with weapons to destroy what we built up, if we were to relocate to Africa, because success is what they want to prevent clearly. That means it is known if given a chance Black people would flourish in ways white people never have, and the world would be a better place, because there is a level of compassion and a willingness to share in the black race. They will never allow that to be proven. They have to remain better so they do everything in their power to keep up the persona of perfection, righteousness, superiority, even if it means doing evil to maintain it.

It will take an amazing act like this virus to turn things around and we have yet to see just how bad this is going to get. Also…Mason has said, this is just the first purge.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds