Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What if Money Lost it's Value?

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5439

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
I did not realize this change was coming until you all spoke of it. I mean I notice that credit is changing and no one I hardly ever have cash these days but it never occurred to me that this is by design. It makes total sense though. You know, I want to live in a world that is not shrouded in secrecy and deception. I want to know what is going on and not have a few people making decision that so greatly impact and affect our lives. Mason…so many people don’t believe Covid is as bad as the media is making it out to be. That’s why they keep going to the beaches and going out into public places with out mask. I can’t believe they really need, expect and want trump to lead them. I can’t believe people still want to go to his rallies. They don’t care about themselves that’s obvious from looking at them.

You can tell we talk about this outside of the forum because we respond to each other based on things we’ve talked about outside the forum. No, I don’t think racism will ever die because some people need to hate. They work hard to make sure there is some that will be shunned, and treated terribly so they can feel better, more important.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5442

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
I think the credit thing will affect not only minorities but poor people in general. I am finally getting a hang and handle on this credit thing and it’s been a long road. It is tricky, exasperating, and scary. So, the thought of going to that set up is scary but I think it is getting there. I think they should look at how people pay their bills, utilities, the allow them to negatively report on our credit we should be allowed to report how well we pay every month as well. That is a benefit that’s going to provide a history when people fall on hard times and might be a little helpful. I don’t think rich people will ever be happy if they aren’t getting richer so who cares. We have to stop caring only about what they want. If money is worthless than they don’t have as much power as they think and we need to show them that we know they aren’t as powerful as they think. Trump is falling just like Mason said he would. Karma misses no one. I say be bold like Virgil and step out and keep stepping up. I am and it feels good.
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Shawn.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5445

• Val
  • Premium Member
Beth…dad called me and girl he was so angry. I told him his racism is simply no longer appropriate and we just want no part of it. He said he’s not racist he just is proud of his white heritage. I told him being proud does not mean putting others down, treating them bad, discriminating against them. And denying them a right to prosperity. It doesn’t mean law enforcement has the right to murder black people eon camera and have everyone be all right with that. So, he admits what happened to George Floyd was wrong and he did speak out of line to you. He admitted he really upset you when he said what he said but it came out wrong. Beth…you always get under his skin. I think you are his week spot right Adam?
:lol: :lol:. I talked to him because he was so upset I could see the tears in his words and well, he is my dad. He said he hopes you didn’t mean what you said because he didn’t mean what he said the way it came out. Girl he also said this race thing has gone on to long and it’s driving wedges between families, and he wants to see his grandchildren. I told him we would talk about it together. So…we have to talk about it so calm down. You turned you father around, again. :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I’m not sure what will work in this world I just wish we had a Virgil to do what he did in UE, to the world we live in now.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5447

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Yes, Josh Virgil is Perseus. :cheer:

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5451

• Adam
  • Premium Member
Beth speaks and he listens :lol: :lol: . I had to go over because he sounded like he was hyper-ventilating or something. He said he’s tired of all the racist stuff and it is getting ugly and inhumane. He said he is upset about what the police have been doing and he patted my hand and asked me is it bad. I told he yes, very that’s why I left. I went into law enforcement to protect and serve not to torment a particular race simply because I could. He nodded and asked me if that’s why I had the kids. I nodded and he hugged me. Uncle Jeff did too. Dad said he wasn’t all bad because he has good smart kids and I told him no…he wasn’t. So you’re right Val he was in tears.

I told dad what is going on has gotten so bad it is spilling over and getting worse. I talked to him about black Wall Street and told him black people have tried to better their lives they haven’t been allowed to. He listened. So did two of our uncles. We have to get their attention and what I learned is our pop loves us. He misses us and wants to be a part of our lives again. So, I agree with you Val, we need to talk to our dad and come to some kind of understand Beth :lol:.

I think we can get their attention. If we got our father’s attention and two of our racist uncles, we can get their attention that’s how change will come. And I think the virus is going to change what we value, how we value, and what system we will ultimately end up using.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5452

• Stew
Mark thank you for directing my reading in this article. I haven’t gotten to that part in the volume I’m reading and I now can’t wait until I do.

Honestly, money, paper isn’t what is valued, it’s the record of accounts at financial institutions. It’s assumed, implied, recorded, understood even. At some point you have so much acquired wealth you just live worry free. I pay for little and get discounts on quite a bit. This it why it is unfair, and hard for people like me to relate to people who are homeless. I went on a venture with Marcus and I was stunned by what I witnessed for the first time in my entire life. I have never seen what I was given an opportunity to see. I have never spoken to people living in such sparce, scarce, meager conditions. It was shocking. It is a damn shame humans are allowed, forced into this type of existence. Racism has to end because this is savage, inhumane in every way. Virgil passed the humanitarian laws in UE. If it was his way, the way these people are living would be illegal world-wide.

Those of us who have a financially comfortable life already know what the credit system is like, in as far as living off plastic not paper. Very rarely do we carry cash these days. We have our phones, that give us immediate access to our accounts, and a millions of credit cards, and bank cards. I don’t find it hard to believe the system is easing all citizens into this. I don’t see it making much of a difference for people living in poverty. I think a middle ground has to be established. It is simply not morally right that some people have so much while others don’t have what the need to sustain their lives. There is something horribly wrong with that picture.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds