Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What if Money Lost it's Value?

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5421

• JJ
  • Premium Member
I’ve been watching all of this with Grandpa and he’s so disgusted. He says it’s not race it’s money that makes it hard for minorities. Money gives status, and it is the status they do not want to give them. Deb says the treat black people like animals and that is true. They will not allow them to reach a certain status. They do want to keep them suppressed using fear, denial, oppression, imprisonment, just anything to remove all hope and in so many places it has worked. It’s just stomach turning to see what is going one through clear lenses. I will say I’m seeing quiet a bit of white people being nice as they are clearly upset as I am about what we are learning. I just hope we young people can keep the momentum for change going and I look forward to the time when we are in control of things.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5423

• Tony
  • Premium Member
Credit? How in the hell is that going to help anybody? It’s not helping now. It makes shit worse. They have rigged that system so much it’s hard to get ahead especially if you can’t figure the shit out. I did the boost thing with Experian, it didn’t do shit for me. My score is over 700 but so I want it to be over 800. Anything makes it come down too, but hardly anything boost it. I just don’t think any system will fix what is wrong with this world unless it comes from beings not of this world, real superior beings like the Ancients, the Aeon, the kick ass Warriors. Only a being like Virgil can being about a real change that is lasting. To me a system without currency could level the playing field but not if it’s going to this credit shit. That will make it even worse.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5427

• Tina
  • Premium Member
I don’t think things will change for long. Like someone said, it gets off to a good start and then everything falls back into a pattern of coming up with ways to disqualify black people from prospering or having what white people have. And when they feel like they are losing ground, they go and try to declare another group as white. Now they are trying to allow Mexican Americans to pass as white. They’ll assimilate because their skin is light enough, and become a part of the white race leaving black people to suffer at even more white hands. I think we need to leave and stop trying to fit in and be a part. My heart aches for the Native Americans, it always has. Mark has said we will not celebrate Thanksgiving anymore. I’m sorry Kelton, Jay. I didn’t know. But I know now, and I have no desire to celebrate like Ashley said. It will never be the same for me. Let’s pick another day.

As for money, rich people have a thirst for it, many of them. Most of them. They snatch it every chance they get. Some of them will lie, cheat, still, and kill for something they already have plenty of. It might not have any value but this credit thing won’t work any better for poor people than the money system. They only system that would give us any hope is the one Virgil created in UE.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5430

• Josh
  • Premium Member
I am certain things are transitioning into a new system, leaving currency and going into a credit-based system. I just don’t know how beneficial it’s going to be for those who struggle financially under the current currency-based system. It’s obvious that whatever is done, it will continue to always favor those who have in this life. It never changes. Rebellion after rebellion results in the same shit happening all over just in a different more elaborate way. Yes Slavery is over but black people remained enslaved. They are enslaved by an ideology, and stubborn refusal to allow them to progress. Conservatism is all about suppression and it is stupid for any person of color to be a conservative. Talking about brain-washed. It’s really sad that things are not clear to people, it’s a shame they don’t know that the things the support are simply not designed in their favor. Moreover, they are designed to place them at a disadvantage. To keep them trapped in destitution. It’s insane for people of color to be a part of or to support the conservative movement.

Honestly the only way to fairness it to do what Virgil did. Isn’t he Perseus reincarnated? So, Mason, what happens in UE? How do they die or do the die on Earth?

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5433

• Mia
We live in scary times, I mean it’s always scary for black people but now we have this really evil president and a group of ingrates that enable and support him. I don’t see how a credit system is going to help black people but I do think it’s moving to that already. I think the best thing that could happen to us if we leave and start over. We can start our system off not using money and use the money that the rich folks who join us have and build up or community like Virgil did in UE YAAAA !!!

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5436

• Kay
  • Premium Member
Honestly, those of us who are a part of the younger generation clearly weren’t raised or were exposed to fairness and goodness enough to be willing to stand up for it. I’m commend Kellyann Conway’s daughter Claudia for standing up to her mother and speaking out about Trump. We aren’t clouded by whatever it is that destroys the minds of older white people. I flat out can’t see why they are treating black people the way they are treating them. My parents were not racists and I’m glad. I have not been subject to much of it but some. When I am immediately tell the person being racist they are disgusting. I’m usually joined by others who feel like me. It’s stupid to us and it’s time for it to stop. People are people damnit and black people ad variety and spice to what would otherwise be dull ass place and that’s a fact. They are funny, they do right when they are in positions of power, most of the time many of them, and I like my black brother’s and sister. I like being around them and having them around. I don’t want them to leave. I think we should exile the racists people, treat them like the decease they are. Like Virgil did. He turned it all around. He made the first last and the last first literally. I want to go with the black people if they left.

I don’t think they will ever give up their value system uncle Mark. They’ll just keep lying to us telling us money is worth something when it’s not.
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds