Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What if Money Lost it's Value?

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5408

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Marcellous, I’m assuming they know who your father is. Don’t tell me not to worry, :angry: . that’s what I do thank you very much! You just make sure you’re being careful!

Josh, they don’t make it in time so yes they do. This is why they had to go back in time in order to change the future, which meant they had to be reborn and it took several tries. The only one that survived is Zeus, the Warriors, MOTHER.
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Mason.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5410

• Beth
  • Premium Member
Well I think all ties have severed with my father. He says he doesn’t give a damn about Black people or their lives and he wishes all of them would leave or die. I told him I never want to talk to him again in my life and I hope he and all hateful people like him die. It shut him up and I hung up. He has since called everyone in the family and I do not care I am done with that man and I mean it. I’m tired of the horrible things he says. I’m tried of being upset. He’s a horrible person Mom, horrible. I want to think of Jess as dad going forward. I can’t do this anymore. As long as there are people in this world like that man there will always be a problem.

I do think maybe leaving and starting over somewhere else might be a good thing for black people. They have put up with this mess long enough. They need to consider leaving but what about the Native Americans? This is their damn land, all of it. I’m not doing Thanksgiving anymore. That was a slaughter and there is nothing about it that is or should have the word THANK attached to it. I’m just pissed off right now.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5412

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I can’t believe how little we have been allowed to know about the past conduct of White Americans when it comes to not only African Americans, but Native Americans. I didn’t know the full story behind Thanksgiving and I have to admit, it will never be the same for me now that I do know. It’s hard to break old habits but it’s time to try. I don’t want to celebrate a massacre. The way it was done is so vicious, so terrible. I can’t see enjoying the holiday the same. It will now be shadowed with images of the brutal slaughter of a trusting, giving, welcoming people taken completely by surprise.

I will never see African Americans the way I did up until George. I’m not racist but I just didn’t understand why they struggle so much. Suddenly my eyes were open. I did not know about Black Wall Street. I’ve gone back and read UE because now I know why Virgil did what he did, why he started where he started. Mason who is Virgil? I need to know. He knew. I’m a wreck because I have been guilty of prejudging people. Everything I grew up knowing, believing is a lie a LIE!!! I’m sorry, if I was suddenly black, I’d want to get the fuck out of here if that was ever possible. I wouldn’t care what happened here just let me the hell out!

I think the only hope for humanity and a more humanitarian approach is to do away with what is valued most. MONEY!!!

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5414

• Barb
  • Premium Member
I have to agree with my husband. All my life I have turned a blind eye to what I saw going on around me all the time. I’ve even laughed at jokes and shook my head when something racist was going on but I didn’t say anything. Sometimes I felt sorry for black people but I convinced myself there was nothing I could do about it. It wasn’t my problem, and I thanked God I was born white. Now I’m ashamed of what our ancestors have done to so many other races and ethnicities. I heard stories about Thanksgiving but again I pushed them out of my head as it was so easy to do. But now that I know Native Americans, see the pain they have endured in their eyes, I can’t feel pride at all. I look at all the racist white people being caught on video and I am ashamed. I saw a video of a black law enforcement officer, off duty, he was pulled over by a white officer and it scared him to death. At that moment he knew what his black brother’s and sisters feel whenever they get pulled over by the police. Now he wasn’t pulled over for speeding or anything, the white cop didn’t like that he was taken a particular route. Perhaps it was going to take him into a white neighborhood and he was trying to prevent that. The bottom line is this is a cop, suddenly in fear of his life from a fellow cop.

I don’t know if leaving will help but I’m going if they do leave. I’m just not proud of what’s been done here. I don’t like the ugliness that we are witnessing from people high up the ranks of authority. I think doing away with money would level the fields but the evil that drives the money hunger would seek to harm those trying to have their fair share of the pie.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5416

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
I learn so much being a part of this group. I wasn’t aware of what was going on either. Mark, I’m tired of not being able to meet. It’s really affecting our get togethers, these travel bands. We can’t travel because of this virus. So summer meeting has been canceled do to the travel restrictions other countries are putting on Americans. I can say sadly for the first time, I’m not proud to be an American. When I see how too many Americans refuse to do the right thing, and continue to follow a man who is not a leader. I just wonder how people like trump get so many stupid followers. It happens all the time. People don’t want to be a part of anything good do they? They don’t want to be a part of anything real. I don’t think anything will change because to many people are just stupid. I mean why are they out on the beach? Why do they refuse to take this situation seriously? I tell you what if the black people leave this country I’m going with them because it’s going to take a bold move like the one Virgil made in UE to make things change around here.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5417

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
I have to agree with my little brother about the credit thing. That is a tricky thing meant to benefit only those who have money. At the end of the day, only people who can afford to have 20,000 to 100,000 credit limits will benefit from a credit system. Let’s face it, most things in this world are designed for the wealthy to be the ones who prosper, and only the wealthy. That’s why the ancients had to make sure they had enough of what is valued in this world before they took shit down. They had to have the money, the prestige, be in positions of authority and power, and hold stations that were admirable and estimable. They lined their ducks up and when the time came to strike were ready on all fronts. Even they knew they had to assimilate before they attempted to make changes. Virgil had to basically buy the ghettos from the cities and they clearly thought they were going to end up benefiting from all the upgrades.

I’m for the leaving idea, I mean I’ll join them and I’ll be all right financially my family and I would be all right, we need to get through this pandemic because it’s hard for business. I mean we are delivering but it’s not the same as having the restaurants open. I opened but we do temp checks at the door if they want to dine in, and I’m going to require written documentation they are Covid free. I just don’t want it spreading in my establishments.

I don’t know Mark, I don’t know what would work with these people mostly falling in the 95%.
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds